New 'X-Men: First Class' International Trailer Focuses More on Magneto
Another sneak peek video for "X-Men: First Class" has been debuted to tide fans over the release of the movie. Dubbed in Russian, the new international trailer has more footage with Michael Fassbender's Erik Lensherr.
Young Erik is seen expressing his frustration with his mutant powers, while his softer side is exposed when older Erik sheds some tears in another scene. Also, there is a glimpse of Erik getting ready to do his thing while donning the early Magneto helmet.
Other fresh scenes give preview to Caleb Landry Jones' Sean Cassidy/Banshee as he deals with his power. He is showing off his mutant vocal abilities in front of his friends, and there is a quick shot of him flying through the air.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, when Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other Mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
James McAvoy takes the other key role, Charles, with Jennifer Lawrence, Rose Byrne, Nicholas Hoult, January Jones and Kevin Bacon playing other mutant characters. Coming from director Matthew Vaughn, the action sci-fi movie will be unleashed in U.S. cinemas on June 3.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.
- Emotional Ariana Grande Seen for the First Time After Manchester Concert Bombing
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim