Preview of 'Glee' April Return: Holly and Will Are Dating
Done with the Regionals, "Glee" is taking a break only to come back in April. New Directions is now setting their eyes on Nationals where Vocal Adrenaline and Charice's Sunshine Corazon are expected to be.
From the preview, viewers learn that Will and Gwyneth Paltrow's Holly Holliday are dating. When speaking about the momentum between Will and Holly in episode "Sexy", Matthew Morrison told EW, "By the end of the episode, we kind of get together. She has to leave again but there's a possibility of a future between Will and Holly."
Also, Sue Sylvester wants to make sure that New Directions loses after she was beaten at the Regionals. For that she recruited people who hate Will including former music teacher Sandy and Will's ex-wife, Terri. Sue calls them Legion of Doom. Their goal is to give Vocal Adrenaline an edge at winning Nationals against New Directions.
There's still no official announcement about when the show will return. The first return episode allegedly is titled "A Night of Neglect".
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift