Preview of 'Glee' April Return: Holly and Will Are Dating
Done with the Regionals, "Glee" is taking a break only to come back in April. New Directions is now setting their eyes on Nationals where Vocal Adrenaline and Charice's Sunshine Corazon are expected to be.
From the preview, viewers learn that Will and Gwyneth Paltrow's Holly Holliday are dating. When speaking about the momentum between Will and Holly in episode "Sexy", Matthew Morrison told EW, "By the end of the episode, we kind of get together. She has to leave again but there's a possibility of a future between Will and Holly."
Also, Sue Sylvester wants to make sure that New Directions loses after she was beaten at the Regionals. For that she recruited people who hate Will including former music teacher Sandy and Will's ex-wife, Terri. Sue calls them Legion of Doom. Their goal is to give Vocal Adrenaline an edge at winning Nationals against New Directions.
There's still no official announcement about when the show will return. The first return episode allegedly is titled "A Night of Neglect".
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March