Preview of 'Glee' April Return: Holly and Will Are Dating
Done with the Regionals, "Glee" is taking a break only to come back in April. New Directions is now setting their eyes on Nationals where Vocal Adrenaline and Charice's Sunshine Corazon are expected to be.
From the preview, viewers learn that Will and Gwyneth Paltrow's Holly Holliday are dating. When speaking about the momentum between Will and Holly in episode "Sexy", Matthew Morrison told EW, "By the end of the episode, we kind of get together. She has to leave again but there's a possibility of a future between Will and Holly."
Also, Sue Sylvester wants to make sure that New Directions loses after she was beaten at the Regionals. For that she recruited people who hate Will including former music teacher Sandy and Will's ex-wife, Terri. Sue calls them Legion of Doom. Their goal is to give Vocal Adrenaline an edge at winning Nationals against New Directions.
There's still no official announcement about when the show will return. The first return episode allegedly is titled "A Night of Neglect".
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa