Preview of 'Glee' April Return: Holly and Will Are Dating
Done with the Regionals, "Glee" is taking a break only to come back in April. New Directions is now setting their eyes on Nationals where Vocal Adrenaline and Charice's Sunshine Corazon are expected to be.
From the preview, viewers learn that Will and Gwyneth Paltrow's Holly Holliday are dating. When speaking about the momentum between Will and Holly in episode "Sexy", Matthew Morrison told EW, "By the end of the episode, we kind of get together. She has to leave again but there's a possibility of a future between Will and Holly."
Also, Sue Sylvester wants to make sure that New Directions loses after she was beaten at the Regionals. For that she recruited people who hate Will including former music teacher Sandy and Will's ex-wife, Terri. Sue calls them Legion of Doom. Their goal is to give Vocal Adrenaline an edge at winning Nationals against New Directions.
There's still no official announcement about when the show will return. The first return episode allegedly is titled "A Night of Neglect".
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'