Black Eyed Peas Send Prayers to Japan in 'Just Can't Get Enough' Video
In the wake of the recent earthquake and tsunami which destroyed Japan, Black Eyed Peas dedicate their soon-to-be-premiered music video for their single "Just Can't Get Enough" to the victims of the natural disaster. The Hip-Hop group filmed the video in Tokyo during their brief stay in the city, a week before the tremor.
"It was the easiest video I ever shot because it was us living our lives," Stacy Ferguson told Entertainment Tonight. "I love that it's showing a true perspective of how it can sometimes be lonely on the road away from our loved ones. It also demonstrates the love and connection we have with Japan. Our heart goes out to all of the Japanese people who have been affected by this natural disaster."
Taboo added, "It was an amazing moment in time because Japan has always been my favorite place on the planet. It was great to do our video there. God bless the Japanese. Our love goes out to them." He and his bandmates are going to perform the song on "American Idol" this coming Thursday night, March 17, and debut the video on the same day.
The music video was shot in guerilla-style. It reportedly opens with a message that read, "This video was filmed in Japan one week before the earthquake. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the people of Japan. We love you." It then closes with a link to the Red Cross to raise fund for the Tsunami victims.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...