Charlie Sheen's Mock Film 'Operation Greyhound' Gets a Teaser
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen has turned his recent woe into a comedy. The 45-year-old, who was recently fired from "Two and a Half Men", made a short film titled "Operation Greyhound" that pokes fun at his battle with Warner Bros., and Radar Online has got a hold on a preview of this improv sketch.
The clip presents Charlie in camouflage, a maroon beret and dog tags as he portrays "Warlock". He is joined by girlfriend Natalie Kenly as his "Goddess" as well as his real life make-up artist Gabe Solana, his personal assistant Rick Calamaro, international radio jock Scott Dooley and paparazzo Steve Han who build up his "Strike Team Five" team.
The sneak peek is kicked off with a scene in Charlie's living room as he hatches a plan to break into the Warner Bros. lot and steal his trailer from the "Men" set without being caught by security. At some point, he tells his team, "We don't even exist. Unless we find where we are, we cannot find where we are going."
Charlie shot this short film in his Mullholland Estate over 72 hours starting last Wednesday, March 9. Radar reported that the filming of the final scene had to be postponed when the authorities visited him last Thursday, March 10. The parody uses the actual footage of his trailer leaving Warner Bros. lot.
Talking about his plan of "Operation Greyhound", Charlie told Radar, "If somehow we can somehow arrange going to the studio and getting my bus, it will be the most epic piece of television ever produced!" The full version of the parody itself is set to be released later this month.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says