'Breaking Dawn' Wedding Scene to Be Filmed in April
Rumor has it, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are going to walk down the aisle for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" next month. Gil Birmingham, who plays Billy Black, allegedly revealed at the Volturi Ball that the wedding scene between vampire Edward and mortal beauty Bella will be shot in the first week of April in Vancouver, Canada.
In the meantime, the cast and crew of "Breaking Dawn" have headed to Orpheum Theater in Vancouver to continue the production. Sources tell Hollywood Life the filming takes place in the lobby, while outside the theater fans and photographers are waiting to get a glimpse of the stars.
Production for this final "Twilight" movie is allegedly scheduled to wrap up on April 13. Recently, on March 11, the shooting was suspended for a while due to a tsunami warning that was released following the tsunami in the Pacific that hit Japan earlier the day. The cast and crew were evacuated from the set at Vancouver Island beach area in British Columbia to base camp.
"Breaking Dawn" will follow Edward and Bella whose newfound married bliss is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threaten to destroy their world. Bill Condon serves behind the lens for the two-part last installment of "Twilight" film series.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is due November 18 in the U.S., and Summit Entertainment has additionally planned to release "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" on November 16, 2012.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent