James Blunt Will NOT Perform at Prince William's Wedding
James Blunt, who is a former British army officer, said he has been booked to perform at the upcoming royal wedding which will see the union of Prince William and his college sweetheart Kate Middleton. "I'm actually playing. I'm not singing, I'm playing the church organ there," he said.
However, a representative for the "You're Beautiful" hitmaker clarified his statement, explaining that the singer was just kidding. The rep further said James will actually be touring across the United States to support his latest album "Some Kind of Trouble" when the royal wedding takes place.
William and Kate are going to tie the knot in a ceremony held at Westminster Abbey in London on April 29. The wedding will be officiated by the Archbishop of Canterbury. The soon-to-be groom has tapped his brother Prince Harry to be his best man while his fiancee chooses her older sister Philippa to be the maid of honor.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics