James Blunt Will NOT Perform at Prince William's Wedding
James Blunt, who is a former British army officer, said he has been booked to perform at the upcoming royal wedding which will see the union of Prince William and his college sweetheart Kate Middleton. "I'm actually playing. I'm not singing, I'm playing the church organ there," he said.
However, a representative for the "You're Beautiful" hitmaker clarified his statement, explaining that the singer was just kidding. The rep further said James will actually be touring across the United States to support his latest album "Some Kind of Trouble" when the royal wedding takes place.
William and Kate are going to tie the knot in a ceremony held at Westminster Abbey in London on April 29. The wedding will be officiated by the Archbishop of Canterbury. The soon-to-be groom has tapped his brother Prince Harry to be his best man while his fiancee chooses her older sister Philippa to be the maid of honor.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo