James Blunt Will NOT Perform at Prince William's Wedding
James Blunt, who is a former British army officer, said he has been booked to perform at the upcoming royal wedding which will see the union of Prince William and his college sweetheart Kate Middleton. "I'm actually playing. I'm not singing, I'm playing the church organ there," he said.
However, a representative for the "You're Beautiful" hitmaker clarified his statement, explaining that the singer was just kidding. The rep further said James will actually be touring across the United States to support his latest album "Some Kind of Trouble" when the royal wedding takes place.
William and Kate are going to tie the knot in a ceremony held at Westminster Abbey in London on April 29. The wedding will be officiated by the Archbishop of Canterbury. The soon-to-be groom has tapped his brother Prince Harry to be his best man while his fiancee chooses her older sister Philippa to be the maid of honor.
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale