James Blunt Will NOT Perform at Prince William's Wedding
James Blunt, who is a former British army officer, said he has been booked to perform at the upcoming royal wedding which will see the union of Prince William and his college sweetheart Kate Middleton. "I'm actually playing. I'm not singing, I'm playing the church organ there," he said.
However, a representative for the "You're Beautiful" hitmaker clarified his statement, explaining that the singer was just kidding. The rep further said James will actually be touring across the United States to support his latest album "Some Kind of Trouble" when the royal wedding takes place.
William and Kate are going to tie the knot in a ceremony held at Westminster Abbey in London on April 29. The wedding will be officiated by the Archbishop of Canterbury. The soon-to-be groom has tapped his brother Prince Harry to be his best man while his fiancee chooses her older sister Philippa to be the maid of honor.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert