James Blunt Will NOT Perform at Prince William's Wedding
James Blunt, who is a former British army officer, said he has been booked to perform at the upcoming royal wedding which will see the union of Prince William and his college sweetheart Kate Middleton. "I'm actually playing. I'm not singing, I'm playing the church organ there," he said.
However, a representative for the "You're Beautiful" hitmaker clarified his statement, explaining that the singer was just kidding. The rep further said James will actually be touring across the United States to support his latest album "Some Kind of Trouble" when the royal wedding takes place.
William and Kate are going to tie the knot in a ceremony held at Westminster Abbey in London on April 29. The wedding will be officiated by the Archbishop of Canterbury. The soon-to-be groom has tapped his brother Prince Harry to be his best man while his fiancee chooses her older sister Philippa to be the maid of honor.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal