Video Premiere: Justin Bieber's 'That Should Be Me' Ft. Rascal Flatts
Justin Bieber is jamming with Rascal Flatts in a newly-debuted music video for their joint track "That Should Be Me". The 17-year-old singer filmed the video with the country music band last month after he cut his signature hair flip to give him a more mature look.
The original version of "That Should Be Me" appears in Bieber's "My World 2.0" CD, and the revamped version is recorded for "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" soundtrack album. Of crossing genre from pop to country, he told ABC, "Music is music, and it's a universal language. It doesn't really matter what style, as long as it appeals to others and people like it, that's all that really matters."
Bieber recently appeared on the Gary LeVox-fronted band's ABC television concert special. The program aired on March 12, and additionally featured a behind-the-scene footage of "That Should Be Me" video. Beside the Canadian singer, Rascal Flatts were also joined by another special guest Natasha Bedingfield.
More Justin Bieber News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?