Video Premiere: Justin Bieber's 'That Should Be Me' Ft. Rascal Flatts
Justin Bieber is jamming with Rascal Flatts in a newly-debuted music video for their joint track "That Should Be Me". The 17-year-old singer filmed the video with the country music band last month after he cut his signature hair flip to give him a more mature look.
The original version of "That Should Be Me" appears in Bieber's "My World 2.0" CD, and the revamped version is recorded for "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" soundtrack album. Of crossing genre from pop to country, he told ABC, "Music is music, and it's a universal language. It doesn't really matter what style, as long as it appeals to others and people like it, that's all that really matters."
Bieber recently appeared on the Gary LeVox-fronted band's ABC television concert special. The program aired on March 12, and additionally featured a behind-the-scene footage of "That Should Be Me" video. Beside the Canadian singer, Rascal Flatts were also joined by another special guest Natasha Bedingfield.
More Justin Bieber News
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!