Video Premiere: Justin Bieber's 'That Should Be Me' Ft. Rascal Flatts
Justin Bieber is jamming with Rascal Flatts in a newly-debuted music video for their joint track "That Should Be Me". The 17-year-old singer filmed the video with the country music band last month after he cut his signature hair flip to give him a more mature look.
The original version of "That Should Be Me" appears in Bieber's "My World 2.0" CD, and the revamped version is recorded for "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" soundtrack album. Of crossing genre from pop to country, he told ABC, "Music is music, and it's a universal language. It doesn't really matter what style, as long as it appeals to others and people like it, that's all that really matters."
Bieber recently appeared on the Gary LeVox-fronted band's ABC television concert special. The program aired on March 12, and additionally featured a behind-the-scene footage of "That Should Be Me" video. Beside the Canadian singer, Rascal Flatts were also joined by another special guest Natasha Bedingfield.
Justin Bieber's "That Should Be Me" music video
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24