Video Premiere: Justin Bieber's 'That Should Be Me' Ft. Rascal Flatts
Justin Bieber is jamming with Rascal Flatts in a newly-debuted music video for their joint track "That Should Be Me". The 17-year-old singer filmed the video with the country music band last month after he cut his signature hair flip to give him a more mature look.
The original version of "That Should Be Me" appears in Bieber's "My World 2.0" CD, and the revamped version is recorded for "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" soundtrack album. Of crossing genre from pop to country, he told ABC, "Music is music, and it's a universal language. It doesn't really matter what style, as long as it appeals to others and people like it, that's all that really matters."
Bieber recently appeared on the Gary LeVox-fronted band's ABC television concert special. The program aired on March 12, and additionally featured a behind-the-scene footage of "That Should Be Me" video. Beside the Canadian singer, Rascal Flatts were also joined by another special guest Natasha Bedingfield.
Justin Bieber's "That Should Be Me" music video
More Justin Bieber News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom