Usher's Ex-Wife Lashes Out at Sex Tape Report
Usher and his ex-wife, Tameka Foster, have been hit with a sex tape scandal. TMZ reported that the hardcore footage is being shopped around, and they have got a hold of a short video and two photos. In light of the report, Tameka herself reached out to TheYBF.com and made it clear that making sex tape is not her style.
In her statement, the 40-year-old hair stylist first pointed out the obvious, "Yes, I have had sex with my [ex] husband. Multiple times." She went on to say, "Would I sanction a sextape being out? Absolutely not. I am a mother and entrepreneur. Sex tapes or pornography would not be my lane. I have no desire to be seen in that way."
While her ex-husband stayed mum over the alleged sex tape, Tameka continued to express her mind on Twitter. On Monday, March 14, she tweeted, "NEWSFLASH!! BREAKING NEWS! GUESS WHAT??!! I have copulated w/my husband! Why is this news again?? #ConfusedTweet. End of discussion." To a fan, she also shared, "I cant stress over what I cant change. Hey I was married, happily. So theres a chance that we might.... Its silly 'news' 2 me."
Earlier in the day, TMZ reported that sources close to Usher would not confirm that a sex tape featuring the "OMG" hitmaker indeed exists. Nonetheless, they did suggest that the video TMZ obtained from someone claiming to have the sex tape could have been among the items stolen from the star's car back in December 2009, which included two laptop computers.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle