Usher's Ex-Wife Lashes Out at Sex Tape Report
Usher and his ex-wife, Tameka Foster, have been hit with a sex tape scandal. TMZ reported that the hardcore footage is being shopped around, and they have got a hold of a short video and two photos. In light of the report, Tameka herself reached out to TheYBF.com and made it clear that making sex tape is not her style.
In her statement, the 40-year-old hair stylist first pointed out the obvious, "Yes, I have had sex with my [ex] husband. Multiple times." She went on to say, "Would I sanction a sextape being out? Absolutely not. I am a mother and entrepreneur. Sex tapes or pornography would not be my lane. I have no desire to be seen in that way."
While her ex-husband stayed mum over the alleged sex tape, Tameka continued to express her mind on Twitter. On Monday, March 14, she tweeted, "NEWSFLASH!! BREAKING NEWS! GUESS WHAT??!! I have copulated w/my husband! Why is this news again?? #ConfusedTweet. End of discussion." To a fan, she also shared, "I cant stress over what I cant change. Hey I was married, happily. So theres a chance that we might.... Its silly 'news' 2 me."
Earlier in the day, TMZ reported that sources close to Usher would not confirm that a sex tape featuring the "OMG" hitmaker indeed exists. Nonetheless, they did suggest that the video TMZ obtained from someone claiming to have the sex tape could have been among the items stolen from the star's car back in December 2009, which included two laptop computers.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March