'Insidious' Clips Arrive: To Bring Dalton Back
Four new clips from a new horror movie "Insidious" have been revealed. One footage features Patrick Wilson's Josh and Rose Byrne's Renai coming to the rescue of their son Dalton when he suddenly screams from the attic of their house. Another clip gives a look at Renai crying by the side of Dalton's hospital bed. Her devastated feeling is soon replaced by horrified one when she finds a clawed hand-print under his blanket.
There is also a clip of Josh and Renai seeking alternative help from someone other than the doctor. "Your son isn't in coma," so they are told. "Falling off the ladder had nothing to do with it. His physical body is here, but his spiritual body is not. And ... it's not the house that's haunted, it's your son."
Finds out what Josh and Renai do to help bring back Dalton when the horror movie arrives in U.S. theaters on April 1. The film comes from the men behind "Saw" franchise and "Paranormal Activity". Leigh Whannell who wrote the first three "Saw" films wrote the script, and "Paranormal Activity" producers, Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider, once again team up to produce this movie.
To Bring Dalton Back:
He's Not in Coma:
It's Not the House That's Haunted:
It's Off Limits Now:
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video