'Insidious' Clips Arrive: To Bring Dalton Back
Four new clips from a new horror movie "Insidious" have been revealed. One footage features Patrick Wilson's Josh and Rose Byrne's Renai coming to the rescue of their son Dalton when he suddenly screams from the attic of their house. Another clip gives a look at Renai crying by the side of Dalton's hospital bed. Her devastated feeling is soon replaced by horrified one when she finds a clawed hand-print under his blanket.
There is also a clip of Josh and Renai seeking alternative help from someone other than the doctor. "Your son isn't in coma," so they are told. "Falling off the ladder had nothing to do with it. His physical body is here, but his spiritual body is not. And ... it's not the house that's haunted, it's your son."
Finds out what Josh and Renai do to help bring back Dalton when the horror movie arrives in U.S. theaters on April 1. The film comes from the men behind "Saw" franchise and "Paranormal Activity". Leigh Whannell who wrote the first three "Saw" films wrote the script, and "Paranormal Activity" producers, Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider, once again team up to produce this movie.
To Bring Dalton Back:
He's Not in Coma:
It's Not the House That's Haunted:
It's Off Limits Now:
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef