'Insidious' Clips Arrive: To Bring Dalton Back
Four new clips from a new horror movie "Insidious" have been revealed. One footage features Patrick Wilson's Josh and Rose Byrne's Renai coming to the rescue of their son Dalton when he suddenly screams from the attic of their house. Another clip gives a look at Renai crying by the side of Dalton's hospital bed. Her devastated feeling is soon replaced by horrified one when she finds a clawed hand-print under his blanket.
There is also a clip of Josh and Renai seeking alternative help from someone other than the doctor. "Your son isn't in coma," so they are told. "Falling off the ladder had nothing to do with it. His physical body is here, but his spiritual body is not. And ... it's not the house that's haunted, it's your son."
Finds out what Josh and Renai do to help bring back Dalton when the horror movie arrives in U.S. theaters on April 1. The film comes from the men behind "Saw" franchise and "Paranormal Activity". Leigh Whannell who wrote the first three "Saw" films wrote the script, and "Paranormal Activity" producers, Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider, once again team up to produce this movie.
To Bring Dalton Back:
He's Not in Coma:
It's Not the House That's Haunted:
It's Off Limits Now:
More Insidious News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image