New 'Femme Fatale' Leaks: Britney Spears' 'Big Fat Bass' and 'I Wanna Go'
Two more new songs from Britney Spears' soon-to-be-released album "Femme Fatale" have landed online. These latest leaks are a will.i.am-assisted song "Big Fat Bass" and a solo track "I Wanna Go". The former is produced by the Black Eyed Peas star himself, and the latter is a production duet of Max Martin and Shellback.
"Big Fat Bass" is a heavily-Auto-Tuned dance track with a lot of repetitive lyrics. "Hey, you see me down on the floor/ I want you to take me higher/ Till I can't take it no more," Britney sings in non-repetitive lines. "And now, you see me up on the sky/ I was rocking the bottom/ Now look at me I can fly."
"I Wanna Go" is also a fist-pumping song, but it adds some whistling sound in the bridge. She once again channels her inner flirtatious kitten, "Lately I been stuck imagining/ What I wonder doing what I really think, time to flow out/ Be a little inappropriate cause I know that everybody's thinking it when the lights out."
"Femme Fatale" is going to be released across United States on March 29, and will be celebrated on "Good Morning America". Some new pictures from the album photoshoot have been unveiled as well. The pictures are taken by photographer Randee St. Nicholas.
More Britney Spears News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos