Video: New Nicki Minaj-Featuring Song Debuted by David Guetta
Nicki Minaj has hooked up with David Guetta in a new song called "Where Dem Girls At". The Young Money femcee throws her lines through the pounding beat, "So many boys in here, where do I begin?/ I see this one, I'm about to go in."
The new track was debuted by the French DJ at the recent Carnaval of Salvador de Bahia in Brazil. "The first single of my new album," he reportedly told the crowd. Beside featuring Minaj, the song additionally has Flo Rida lending his vocal.
It's still unclear when Guetta will release the new CD, but rumor suggests it may arrive sometime in summer this year. So far, the disc jockey has hit studio with the likes of 50 Cent, Usher and will.i.am. Fiddy once tweeted, "This me and David Guetta in the studio we just made a big hit for his album suckers lol."
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance