Video: New Nicki Minaj-Featuring Song Debuted by David Guetta
Nicki Minaj has hooked up with David Guetta in a new song called "Where Dem Girls At". The Young Money femcee throws her lines through the pounding beat, "So many boys in here, where do I begin?/ I see this one, I'm about to go in."
The new track was debuted by the French DJ at the recent Carnaval of Salvador de Bahia in Brazil. "The first single of my new album," he reportedly told the crowd. Beside featuring Minaj, the song additionally has Flo Rida lending his vocal.
It's still unclear when Guetta will release the new CD, but rumor suggests it may arrive sometime in summer this year. So far, the disc jockey has hit studio with the likes of 50 Cent, Usher and will.i.am. Fiddy once tweeted, "This me and David Guetta in the studio we just made a big hit for his album suckers lol."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip