Video: New Nicki Minaj-Featuring Song Debuted by David Guetta
Nicki Minaj has hooked up with David Guetta in a new song called "Where Dem Girls At". The Young Money femcee throws her lines through the pounding beat, "So many boys in here, where do I begin?/ I see this one, I'm about to go in."
The new track was debuted by the French DJ at the recent Carnaval of Salvador de Bahia in Brazil. "The first single of my new album," he reportedly told the crowd. Beside featuring Minaj, the song additionally has Flo Rida lending his vocal.
It's still unclear when Guetta will release the new CD, but rumor suggests it may arrive sometime in summer this year. So far, the disc jockey has hit studio with the likes of 50 Cent, Usher and will.i.am. Fiddy once tweeted, "This me and David Guetta in the studio we just made a big hit for his album suckers lol."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'