Video: New Nicki Minaj-Featuring Song Debuted by David Guetta
Nicki Minaj has hooked up with David Guetta in a new song called "Where Dem Girls At". The Young Money femcee throws her lines through the pounding beat, "So many boys in here, where do I begin?/ I see this one, I'm about to go in."
The new track was debuted by the French DJ at the recent Carnaval of Salvador de Bahia in Brazil. "The first single of my new album," he reportedly told the crowd. Beside featuring Minaj, the song additionally has Flo Rida lending his vocal.
It's still unclear when Guetta will release the new CD, but rumor suggests it may arrive sometime in summer this year. So far, the disc jockey has hit studio with the likes of 50 Cent, Usher and will.i.am. Fiddy once tweeted, "This me and David Guetta in the studio we just made a big hit for his album suckers lol."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen