Video: New Nicki Minaj-Featuring Song Debuted by David Guetta
Nicki Minaj has hooked up with David Guetta in a new song called "Where Dem Girls At". The Young Money femcee throws her lines through the pounding beat, "So many boys in here, where do I begin?/ I see this one, I'm about to go in."
The new track was debuted by the French DJ at the recent Carnaval of Salvador de Bahia in Brazil. "The first single of my new album," he reportedly told the crowd. Beside featuring Minaj, the song additionally has Flo Rida lending his vocal.
It's still unclear when Guetta will release the new CD, but rumor suggests it may arrive sometime in summer this year. So far, the disc jockey has hit studio with the likes of 50 Cent, Usher and will.i.am. Fiddy once tweeted, "This me and David Guetta in the studio we just made a big hit for his album suckers lol."
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna