Jake Gyllenhaal Confirms Bathroom Scuffle With Fan
While promoting "Source Code" at the SXSW Film Festival in Austin, Texas on Friday, March 11, Jake Gyllenhaal got involved in an altercation with a fan in the men's room. The Hollywood hunk confirmed the bathroom scuffle story to Entertainment Weekly the next day on Saturday, March 12.
When EW brought up rumors of his "rather heated scuffle" with a fan in the theater bathroom as the fan tried to take his picture at the urinal, the "Love and Other Drugs" actor responded, "That's true." He added, "I think it's an appropriate space to keep privacy. I hope that people wouldn't disagree with me on that."
While Jake didn't go into details, his representative ruled out that the 30-year-old actor went physical with the fan during the incident. "There was no scuffle, it was an excited fan who tried to take his picture in the restroom," the rep explained to E!. "He asked the guy to please delete it and he did!" It was further stressed that there was "no drama".
In "Source Code", Jake stars as Captain Colter Stevens, a decorated airman who wakes up in the body of an unknown man. He stars opposite Michelle Monaghan, Vera Farmiga and Jeffrey Wright under the direction of helmer Duncan Jones. This techno-thriller film is scheduled for release in the U.S. on April 1.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights