Zach Galifianakis Dressed as Annie and Shaved Head as 'SNL' Host
Second-time host Zach Galifianakis took the funny to a higher level on "Saturday Night Live". The master of improvisation did not only launch catchy one-liners like "In April, I'll be babysitting my sister's kids via Skype", but also went as a drag and shaved his head ala Mr. T.
In his monologue, Zach did some characters such as "a redneck who orders things at a convenience store very masculine-like but can't order one of the products very masculinely" and "the guy from Queens who's obsessed with cargo shorts". He closed it with a synced performance of "Tomorrow" from "Annie" while dressed in the character's short red dress.
After that he appeared in sketches as an audience member of "The Talk", captain of the Titanic, a Canadian talk show host and Hannibal Lector. In the digital short, he interviewed some kids to be his new personal assistant and picked the one who would say he's "perfect".
Zach closed the show with his new hairstyle and said, "Thanks a lot everybody, unfortunately we did not get to the Mr. T sketch. A real bummer, if you ask me!"
In hosting the Saturday, March 12 episode, Zach who will soon be seen in "The Hangover Part II", was accompanied by Jessie J as the musical performer.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!