Zach Galifianakis Dressed as Annie and Shaved Head as 'SNL' Host
Second-time host Zach Galifianakis took the funny to a higher level on "Saturday Night Live". The master of improvisation did not only launch catchy one-liners like "In April, I'll be babysitting my sister's kids via Skype", but also went as a drag and shaved his head ala Mr. T.
In his monologue, Zach did some characters such as "a redneck who orders things at a convenience store very masculine-like but can't order one of the products very masculinely" and "the guy from Queens who's obsessed with cargo shorts". He closed it with a synced performance of "Tomorrow" from "Annie" while dressed in the character's short red dress.
After that he appeared in sketches as an audience member of "The Talk", captain of the Titanic, a Canadian talk show host and Hannibal Lector. In the digital short, he interviewed some kids to be his new personal assistant and picked the one who would say he's "perfect".
Zach closed the show with his new hairstyle and said, "Thanks a lot everybody, unfortunately we did not get to the Mr. T sketch. A real bummer, if you ask me!"
In hosting the Saturday, March 12 episode, Zach who will soon be seen in "The Hangover Part II", was accompanied by Jessie J as the musical performer.
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture