Doug Is Missing From New 'Hangover Part II' Photo, but Not Lost
Another "The Hangover Part II" picture has just been released, featuring The Wolfpack sans Doug. This marks the umpteenth time Justin Bartha's character is missing from several scenes which have been previewed in pictures and a teaser trailer, raising speculation that Doug is lost again after the first movie.
Addressing the rumor, Bartha claims "Doug isn't lost in this one." He additionally says in an interview with Empire magazine, "There are similar circumstances, but he's a little bit more involved."
Gushing about his own character, Stu, Ed Helms says with some hyperbole "You'll see demons in Stu that will shake every fiber of your being." Meanwhile, Bradley Cooper has this to say about the relationship between his and Zach Galifianakis' characters, "I'm delighted by the developments in Alan & Phil's relationship... It gets tremendously physical! What you think is the punchline is actually the setup."
A sequel to "The Hangover", this upcoming May 26 release will follow Phil, Stu, Alan and Doug who travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don't always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined.
Beside the four main original actors, Ken Jeong is also confirmed to reprise his role in "The Hangover Part II" which will feature a cameo appearance by Liam Neeson. Todd Phillips returns to the director's seat for the follow-up to his 2009 successful comedy.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!