Steven Spielberg's 'War Horse' Debuts First Official Images
Steven Spielberg's latest big screen project is an epic drama "War Horse" which official first pictures have just hit the web. Jeremy Irvine's Albert is seen showing his affection to his horse in one photo and riding it in another shot.
Emily Watson's Rose Narracott and some troops sitting on horses are featured in other photos. A cute scene in which the horse sniffs a girl's feet is also previewed in another shot. Spielberg, meanwhile, is pictured on the set of a green field along with Irvine.
Based on Michael Morpurgo's novel of the same title, "War Horse" is set against a sweeping canvas of rural England and Europe during the First World War. A horse named Joey and a young man called Albert, who tames and trains him, have developed a remarkable friendship when they are forcefully parted.
The film follows the extraordinary journey of the horse as he moves through the war, changing and inspiring the lives of all those he meets-British cavalry, German soldiers, and a French farmer and his granddaughter-before the story reaches its emotional climax in the heart of No Man's Land. It is set to be an adventure movie for audiences of all ages.
Steven Spielberg directs the movie in addition to producing it with Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall and Revel Guest. The script is penned by Lee Hall and Richard Curtis. "War Horse" will arrive in the U.S. on December 28, just in time for Christmas and New Year.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera