Olivia Wilde Wants No Spousal Support From Estranged Husband
Olivia Wilde is divorcing estranged husband Tao Ruspoli, but is not looking to get spousal support from him. Less than a month after her representative confirmed she has indeed split from the Italian prince after eight years of marriage, the "Tron Legacy" beauty has officially filed for divorce.
The 26-year-old actress filed the papers at a Los Angeles Superior Court on March 3. In it, she cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the divorce. The papers also revealed that she has asked the court to refuse any spousal support for Tao. How she and her estranged husband will share their property rights, however, are still to be determined.
Olivia eloped with Tao in 2003 when she was just 19. In early February this year, a representative for the "House M.D." actress informed People magazine, "They have been living apart after trying for quite some time to make their relationship work." They have no children together.
Just days before filing for divorce, Olivia has added fuel to the rumor she is currently dating Ryan Gosling. The "Cowboys and Aliens" actress was snapped holding hands with the "The Notebook" star while visiting an aquarium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut