Olivia Wilde Wants No Spousal Support From Estranged Husband
Olivia Wilde is divorcing estranged husband Tao Ruspoli, but is not looking to get spousal support from him. Less than a month after her representative confirmed she has indeed split from the Italian prince after eight years of marriage, the "Tron Legacy" beauty has officially filed for divorce.
The 26-year-old actress filed the papers at a Los Angeles Superior Court on March 3. In it, she cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the divorce. The papers also revealed that she has asked the court to refuse any spousal support for Tao. How she and her estranged husband will share their property rights, however, are still to be determined.
Olivia eloped with Tao in 2003 when she was just 19. In early February this year, a representative for the "House M.D." actress informed People magazine, "They have been living apart after trying for quite some time to make their relationship work." They have no children together.
Just days before filing for divorce, Olivia has added fuel to the rumor she is currently dating Ryan Gosling. The "Cowboys and Aliens" actress was snapped holding hands with the "The Notebook" star while visiting an aquarium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
More Olivia Wilde News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story