Adam Lambert's 'Strut' Music Video From 'Glam Nation Live'
Another sneak peek to Adam Lambert's "Glam Nation Live" album is offered in a form of "Strut" video. Holding a cane, the "American Idol" graduate is featured strutting his stuff on stage, and occasionally breaks into a dance number with two girls and one boy.
Like the previous videos from the live CD/DVD, this footage was also shot during Adam's concerts in Indianapolis, Indiana at Clowes Hall on August 31, 2010. It's directed by Doug Spangenberg for the March 22 release which is meant to tide fans over while he's working on his second studio album.
Adam recently tweeted about writing a new song with OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder for the new effort. He also wishes to work with acclaimed music maker Max Martin. Both Ryan and Max are two of the people who helped him with his well-received debut album "For Your Entertainment".
Additionally, he has told The Hollywood Reporter of what he wants to do with this new project. He dished on his vision after performing on "American Idol" earlier this week, "I think if anything, it might be a little less campy than the last one."
"With [For Your Entertainment], I really wanted to go high glam; it was always a vibe and a concept I was in love with and I did it for a year. I think evolution is good and I'm attracted to the slightly more serious... not so much fantasy or a mask put on - which is fun, great f***ing rock-n-roll - but I'm very drawn to music and artists that are singing from the heart about real things."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group