Charlie Sheen Made a Subject in TLC's Special
Charlie Sheen will get his own TV show, but it's not the one he's starring in. TLC snatches the opportunity to gain a large audience by readying "Charlie Sheen: On the Brink," an hour-long documentary about the actor's unraveling.
The cable, which is home to "Jon & Kate Plus 8" and "Sarah Palin's Alaska", is preparing to unravel to public Sheen's career on "Two and a Half Men" which went down the drain as well as his personal life which is marred with drug accusation, bad image and custody battle. It is believed to include news footage from the actor's 24-7 media blitz and original interviews on his rise and fall.
Not only focusing solely on Sheen, the special includes reporter Jeff Rossen's exclusive details about Sheen's life, and Mackenzie Phillips discussing life as a celebrity who has dealt with drugs and recovery. In addition, it takes viewers inside Sheen's home and highlights on his relationship with women and his children.
TLC is set to air the special on March 20 at 10 P.M. EST.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses