Charlie Sheen Made a Subject in TLC's Special
Charlie Sheen will get his own TV show, but it's not the one he's starring in. TLC snatches the opportunity to gain a large audience by readying "Charlie Sheen: On the Brink," an hour-long documentary about the actor's unraveling.
The cable, which is home to "Jon & Kate Plus 8" and "Sarah Palin's Alaska", is preparing to unravel to public Sheen's career on "Two and a Half Men" which went down the drain as well as his personal life which is marred with drug accusation, bad image and custody battle. It is believed to include news footage from the actor's 24-7 media blitz and original interviews on his rise and fall.
Not only focusing solely on Sheen, the special includes reporter Jeff Rossen's exclusive details about Sheen's life, and Mackenzie Phillips discussing life as a celebrity who has dealt with drugs and recovery. In addition, it takes viewers inside Sheen's home and highlights on his relationship with women and his children.
TLC is set to air the special on March 20 at 10 P.M. EST.
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?