Charlie Sheen Made a Subject in TLC's Special
Charlie Sheen will get his own TV show, but it's not the one he's starring in. TLC snatches the opportunity to gain a large audience by readying "Charlie Sheen: On the Brink," an hour-long documentary about the actor's unraveling.
The cable, which is home to "Jon & Kate Plus 8" and "Sarah Palin's Alaska", is preparing to unravel to public Sheen's career on "Two and a Half Men" which went down the drain as well as his personal life which is marred with drug accusation, bad image and custody battle. It is believed to include news footage from the actor's 24-7 media blitz and original interviews on his rise and fall.
Not only focusing solely on Sheen, the special includes reporter Jeff Rossen's exclusive details about Sheen's life, and Mackenzie Phillips discussing life as a celebrity who has dealt with drugs and recovery. In addition, it takes viewers inside Sheen's home and highlights on his relationship with women and his children.
TLC is set to air the special on March 20 at 10 P.M. EST.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie