Charlie Sheen Made a Subject in TLC's Special
Charlie Sheen will get his own TV show, but it's not the one he's starring in. TLC snatches the opportunity to gain a large audience by readying "Charlie Sheen: On the Brink," an hour-long documentary about the actor's unraveling.
The cable, which is home to "Jon & Kate Plus 8" and "Sarah Palin's Alaska", is preparing to unravel to public Sheen's career on "Two and a Half Men" which went down the drain as well as his personal life which is marred with drug accusation, bad image and custody battle. It is believed to include news footage from the actor's 24-7 media blitz and original interviews on his rise and fall.
Not only focusing solely on Sheen, the special includes reporter Jeff Rossen's exclusive details about Sheen's life, and Mackenzie Phillips discussing life as a celebrity who has dealt with drugs and recovery. In addition, it takes viewers inside Sheen's home and highlights on his relationship with women and his children.
TLC is set to air the special on March 20 at 10 P.M. EST.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie