Britney Spears' 'Inside Out', 'Drop Dead' and 'Gasoline' Leak in Full
The days leading to Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" album release on March 29 were supposed to be filled with short snippets of new songs in the CD. But the "super-short teaser" promo, which she set up since "Hold It Against Me" music video, was broken as three new tracks from the upcoming effort were leaked in full.
The first is called "Inside Out" which is produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard. "Said you're gonna be here in a minute/ Sitting in the mirror getting pretty/ Gotta look my best if we're gonna break up," so Britney kicks in. "I can hear you knocking at the front door And I know exactly what u came for/ Trying to say goodbye but it's hot and heavy.
The second is titled "(Drop Dead) Beautiful" which is co-written by Ester Dean and features female rapper Sabi. Britney's smitten with an eye candy boy in this one, "You're so fine, gotta be the finest thing that I've seen in my life/ I will pay whatever just to get a better view/ And yeah, your body looks so sick, I think I caught the flu."
The third is "Gasoline" which is written by Claude Kelly. In it, Britney's "on fire," singing "You're so bright like a dream/ You burn up everything/ We might make a scene, ignite gasoline/ When the music goes up, and the sun goes down/ Lighting strikes, and I'm on the ground/ Only one that I want around is you."
More Britney Spears News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'