Britney Spears' 'Inside Out', 'Drop Dead' and 'Gasoline' Leak in Full
The days leading to Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" album release on March 29 were supposed to be filled with short snippets of new songs in the CD. But the "super-short teaser" promo, which she set up since "Hold It Against Me" music video, was broken as three new tracks from the upcoming effort were leaked in full.
The first is called "Inside Out" which is produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard. "Said you're gonna be here in a minute/ Sitting in the mirror getting pretty/ Gotta look my best if we're gonna break up," so Britney kicks in. "I can hear you knocking at the front door And I know exactly what u came for/ Trying to say goodbye but it's hot and heavy.
The second is titled "(Drop Dead) Beautiful" which is co-written by Ester Dean and features female rapper Sabi. Britney's smitten with an eye candy boy in this one, "You're so fine, gotta be the finest thing that I've seen in my life/ I will pay whatever just to get a better view/ And yeah, your body looks so sick, I think I caught the flu."
The third is "Gasoline" which is written by Claude Kelly. In it, Britney's "on fire," singing "You're so bright like a dream/ You burn up everything/ We might make a scene, ignite gasoline/ When the music goes up, and the sun goes down/ Lighting strikes, and I'm on the ground/ Only one that I want around is you."
More Britney Spears News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip