Britney Spears' 'Inside Out', 'Drop Dead' and 'Gasoline' Leak in Full
The days leading to Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" album release on March 29 were supposed to be filled with short snippets of new songs in the CD. But the "super-short teaser" promo, which she set up since "Hold It Against Me" music video, was broken as three new tracks from the upcoming effort were leaked in full.
The first is called "Inside Out" which is produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard. "Said you're gonna be here in a minute/ Sitting in the mirror getting pretty/ Gotta look my best if we're gonna break up," so Britney kicks in. "I can hear you knocking at the front door And I know exactly what u came for/ Trying to say goodbye but it's hot and heavy.
The second is titled "(Drop Dead) Beautiful" which is co-written by Ester Dean and features female rapper Sabi. Britney's smitten with an eye candy boy in this one, "You're so fine, gotta be the finest thing that I've seen in my life/ I will pay whatever just to get a better view/ And yeah, your body looks so sick, I think I caught the flu."
The third is "Gasoline" which is written by Claude Kelly. In it, Britney's "on fire," singing "You're so bright like a dream/ You burn up everything/ We might make a scene, ignite gasoline/ When the music goes up, and the sun goes down/ Lighting strikes, and I'm on the ground/ Only one that I want around is you."
More Britney Spears News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'