J.J. Abrams' 'Super 8' Debuts First Full Trailer and New Poster
The first full trailer for "Super 8" has finally arrived for sneak peek. It opens with nostalgic scenes while a boy is seen deciding to help his friend to make a movie. While making the super 8 movie, the boy and his friends, living in a small Ohio town in 1979, witness a catastrophic train crash.
Soon the army comes to their town, making the local Deputy suspect there is something unusual with the train crash. Not long after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town and the group of youngsters find out that their super 8 camera taped something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined.
Just hours after the trailer debuts, a new poster for the movie is also released. Not less mysterious than the film itself, the one sheet plays with perception as the horizon is rotated 90 degrees clockwise. When it is turned on its side, some teens can be seen filming with their camera on a tripod.
Coming from director/writer J.J. Abrams, "Super 8" is produced by him along with Steven Spielberg and Bryan Burk. The cast members include Kyle Chandler, Elle Fanning, Ron Eldard and Noah Emmerich. This sci-fi movie has been given June 10 slot for it U.S. release.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters