Confirmed: David Beckham and Victoria Adams Expecting Baby Girl
David Beckham and his wife Victoria Adams are expecting a baby girl, so it was confirmed.
The soccer player broke the news at an L.A. Galaxy luncheon on Friday, March 11, "Obviously, we're very lucky to be expecting again, and this is the first time I'm going to say it: It's a little girl."
"We're still in shock. Obviously, having three boys, you kind of expect another one, so finding out a little girl is in there is surprising, but, obviously, we are over the moon," David continued. "Our three boys are happy and excited, and Victoria is doing well."
Victoria herself recently told Jimmy Fallon on his TV show that it would be exciting to have a girl but she also didn't mind to another boy, "Either it'll be a girl or a boy to add to the three boys we have and we'll have half of a five-a-side football team with David, we've got so much testosterone in our family!"
In a separate interview, David also said he was keen to have a baby girl. "I'd love a little girl. We're blessed to have three beautiful boys already, and if we're blessed to have another one or two children, that would be amazing. Three boys is difficult at times, but there's nothing that gives you that feeling of coming home and seeing the kids and spending time with them."
A friend said the couple actually did not want to find out about the sex of the baby because "with three boys Victoria was convinced she would have another one - and that was fine." The friend went on, "But they gave in and they've known the news for some weeks now. Now, they just can't wait to meet her, they just want to make sure she's born healthy."
David Beckham, 35, and Victoria Adams, 36, got married in 1999, and have already had three sons, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz. The ex-member of Spice Girls who announced her pregnancy in January is due in July and reportedly plans to give birth near her home in Los Angeles.
More David Beckham News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory