'American Idol' Finalist Casey Abrams Feels Better After Blood Transfusion
Casey Abrams is feeling better after his second hospital visit since entering "American Idol" competition. The judges favorite was missing from the Top 13 line-up when the result show was aired on Thursday night, March 10, but hours after the show was broadcast to the East coast, he gave an update of his condition.
"hey guys, thanks for the well wishes, I got some nice fresh blood in me and feeling better," tweeted the aspiring singer. "People at Idol & Cedars are treatin me real good." He also sent out his love to the booted Ashthon Jones, writing, "I love you girl. I know for a fact we will meet up again in the near future. And your hair better be even bigger next time."
One "Idol" insider informed The Hollywood Reporter (THR) that Casey has got blood transfusions while in the hospital. While host Ryan Seacrest didn't detail on Casey's illness at the Thursday night show's opening, THR claimed he suffered from ulcerative colitis, an inflammatory bowel disease which affects the lining of the large intestine.
"American Idol" has sent home Ashthon Jones as the first finalist of season 10 finalist on Thursday night. She fell to the bottom three along with Karen Rodriguez and Haley Reinhart after Wednesday night performance, and the judges did not use their power to save her from elimination as Jennifer Lopez told her, "Not this time, baby, I'm sorry. And it was unanimous."
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere