Lindsay Lohan Shows No Remorse With Tight Court Outfit
Lindsay Lohan has made another court appearance on Thursday, March 10 to learn that she has been given more time to accept a plea deal in her grand theft case. A bigger news, however, came from the nude colored leather dress the troubled actress wore to the hearing as one jury consultant observed, judging from her choice of outfit, that she showed no remorse.
Jo-Ellan Dimitrius, who has worked on many high-profile cases, told People magazine, "Clearly the tightness of the attire and shortness of dresses she's had, and ... her little [finger] nail faux pas when she had F-you on her nails - all of those don't get missed by anybody in a courtroom, and particularly a judge."
"I've done a lot of cases involving celebrities, and celebrities can get by with a little more than you or I in a courtroom, but she's gone way past that," Jo-Ellan continued. "She has demonstrated no remorse and no respect for the court." The jury consultant also stated that the choice of dress might bring more trouble for Lindsay.
Sounding off similar statement, criminal defense attorney Alec Rose told E! Online, "It's not the right outfit to wear to court." He added, "It can send a message to a potential jury pool or, more importantly, the judges who are deciding whether to cut you a break that you might not be taking this very seriously. You want to be humble, you want to respectful to these people. You don't want to show your mind is on other things."
Lindsay came to the hearing along with her mother Dina and sister Ali Lohan. During the hearing, she was told by Superior Court Judge Keith L. Schwartz that she is required to appear in court on March 25 if she decides to accept a plea deal and settle the case before her preliminary hearing that is set for April 22.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!