Scarlett Johansson Enjoys Intimate L.A. Dinner With Sean Penn
Scarlett Johansson has taken her romance with Sean Penn back to Los Angeles. People Magazine reported after a one-day trip to Mexico earlier this month, the "Iron Man 2" beauty has once again been spotted with the "Milk" actor. This time, they shared a late, cozy dinner at Chateau Marmont.
According to an eyewitness, Scarlett and Sean were first seated at one table. After several minutes chat, they moved to another table in the back corner for more privacy. Throughout the dinner, both of them displayed little PDA. Still, the witness observed the two "occasionally held hands on the table for brief moments at a time".
The two Hollywood stars were said chatting quietly over glasses of red wine and dinner. 26-year-old Scarlett enjoyed a salad, while 50-year-old Sean dined on a burger. "They looked genuinely happy together," shared the witness. The two allegedly called off the night after 11 P.M. As they made their way to the hotel lobby, Sean placed his arm around Scarlett's lower back.
Scarlett has been spending her time in the Tinseltown to film "We Bought a Zoo" with Matt Damon. The actress, who split from husband Ryan Reynolds in December 2010, has added fuel to the rumor of her romancing Sean after she was photographed resting her foot on his lap during a lunch date on Monday, February 28.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit