Scarlett Johansson Enjoys Intimate L.A. Dinner With Sean Penn
Scarlett Johansson has taken her romance with Sean Penn back to Los Angeles. People Magazine reported after a one-day trip to Mexico earlier this month, the "Iron Man 2" beauty has once again been spotted with the "Milk" actor. This time, they shared a late, cozy dinner at Chateau Marmont.
According to an eyewitness, Scarlett and Sean were first seated at one table. After several minutes chat, they moved to another table in the back corner for more privacy. Throughout the dinner, both of them displayed little PDA. Still, the witness observed the two "occasionally held hands on the table for brief moments at a time".
The two Hollywood stars were said chatting quietly over glasses of red wine and dinner. 26-year-old Scarlett enjoyed a salad, while 50-year-old Sean dined on a burger. "They looked genuinely happy together," shared the witness. The two allegedly called off the night after 11 P.M. As they made their way to the hotel lobby, Sean placed his arm around Scarlett's lower back.
Scarlett has been spending her time in the Tinseltown to film "We Bought a Zoo" with Matt Damon. The actress, who split from husband Ryan Reynolds in December 2010, has added fuel to the rumor of her romancing Sean after she was photographed resting her foot on his lap during a lunch date on Monday, February 28.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel