Charlie Sheen Assures All Is Well After Cops Search House for Weapons
Los Angeles police have paid a visit to Charlie Sheen's Mullholland Estates home on late Thursday night, March 10. Norma Eisenman, a spokeswoman for LAPD, confirmed the visit to People magazine, adding that the authorities were searching the house for guns. Soon after, the troubled star took to Twitter to assure his followers that all is well.
In a tweet he posted on Thursday night, the former star of "Two and a Half Men" wrote, "#fastball: all good here on homefront. all reports are false. I'll explain more very soon. #Dogspeed c". Also downplaying the cops' visit was one of his goddesses, Natalie Kenly. To People magazine, she said, "Everything is fine. Nothing to worry about."
Meanwhile, Norma offered some clarifications on the visit that was reported to be a house raid earlier. Having stressed that it was not a raid, the spokeswoman informed the magazine, "LAPD detectives responded to Charlie Sheen's home this evening to investigate a possible violation of a temporary restraining order."
In a statement released on Thursday night, the LAPD explained, "It came to the attention of the LAPD that Sheen is the registered owner of firearms." The authorities moreover detailed that they conducted their investigation at the actor's home "to determine if he is in possession of firearms and ammunition in violation of the [restraining order]."
The temporary restraining order mentioned was the one obtained by Charlie's estranged wife Brooke Mueller after she claimed he had threatened to cut off her head and put it in a box. Standard temporary restraining orders require "the restrained person cannot possess, have, buy or try to buy, receive or try to receive, or in any other way get guns, other firearms or ammunition."
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'