J.J. Abrams' Sci-Fi Film 'Super 8' Gets Official Synopsis
Slowly but sure, a cloak that covers J.J. Abrams' secret project "Super 8" is removed. After sharing the first footage in form of a TV spot aired during Super Bowl, Paramount Pictures has finally released an official plot synopsis for the sci-fi movie.
"In the summer of 1979, a group of friends in a small Ohio town witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident," so the plot read. "Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth - something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined."
Beside directing and writing "Super 8", Abrams also produces it along with Steven Spielberg and Bryan Burk. Kyle Chandler, Elle Fanning, Ron Eldard and Noah Emmerich are among the cast ensemble of the sci-fi movie that is slated to arrive in theaters Stateside on June 10. "Super 8" trailer will reportedly be attached to "Battle: Los Angeles", which debuts this Friday, March 11 in the U.S.
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting