J.J. Abrams' Sci-Fi Film 'Super 8' Gets Official Synopsis
Slowly but sure, a cloak that covers J.J. Abrams' secret project "Super 8" is removed. After sharing the first footage in form of a TV spot aired during Super Bowl, Paramount Pictures has finally released an official plot synopsis for the sci-fi movie.
"In the summer of 1979, a group of friends in a small Ohio town witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident," so the plot read. "Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth - something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined."
Beside directing and writing "Super 8", Abrams also produces it along with Steven Spielberg and Bryan Burk. Kyle Chandler, Elle Fanning, Ron Eldard and Noah Emmerich are among the cast ensemble of the sci-fi movie that is slated to arrive in theaters Stateside on June 10. "Super 8" trailer will reportedly be attached to "Battle: Los Angeles", which debuts this Friday, March 11 in the U.S.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed