J.J. Abrams' Sci-Fi Film 'Super 8' Gets Official Synopsis
Slowly but sure, a cloak that covers J.J. Abrams' secret project "Super 8" is removed. After sharing the first footage in form of a TV spot aired during Super Bowl, Paramount Pictures has finally released an official plot synopsis for the sci-fi movie.
"In the summer of 1979, a group of friends in a small Ohio town witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident," so the plot read. "Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth - something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined."
Beside directing and writing "Super 8", Abrams also produces it along with Steven Spielberg and Bryan Burk. Kyle Chandler, Elle Fanning, Ron Eldard and Noah Emmerich are among the cast ensemble of the sci-fi movie that is slated to arrive in theaters Stateside on June 10. "Super 8" trailer will reportedly be attached to "Battle: Los Angeles", which debuts this Friday, March 11 in the U.S.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7