Video: Nude Kate Winslet Steams Up New Lancome Commercial
Kate Winslet has steamed up the screen in a new commercial for Lancome. Promoting the brand's latest lipstick line, the "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" star strips down to her birthday suit. The less-than-a-minute clip sees her covering up her nudity with only a pale sheet.
The steamy spot was filmed by fashion photographer Mario Testino for Lancome's new collection called L'Absolu Nu. In it, the Hanna Schmitz of "The Reader" is captured solo in the middle of a swanky hotel room as she playfully talks on the phone and paints her lips with the product she's endorsing.
This isn't the first time 35-year-old Kate goes naked before the camera. She has bared all for her roles in such movies like "Titanic" and "Revolutionary Road". After "The Reader" however, she stated, "I think I won't do it again: A. I can't keep getting away with it, and B. I don't want to become 'that actress' who always gets her kit off."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera