Video: Nude Kate Winslet Steams Up New Lancome Commercial
Kate Winslet has steamed up the screen in a new commercial for Lancome. Promoting the brand's latest lipstick line, the "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" star strips down to her birthday suit. The less-than-a-minute clip sees her covering up her nudity with only a pale sheet.
The steamy spot was filmed by fashion photographer Mario Testino for Lancome's new collection called L'Absolu Nu. In it, the Hanna Schmitz of "The Reader" is captured solo in the middle of a swanky hotel room as she playfully talks on the phone and paints her lips with the product she's endorsing.
This isn't the first time 35-year-old Kate goes naked before the camera. She has bared all for her roles in such movies like "Titanic" and "Revolutionary Road". After "The Reader" however, she stated, "I think I won't do it again: A. I can't keep getting away with it, and B. I don't want to become 'that actress' who always gets her kit off."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce