Video: Nude Kate Winslet Steams Up New Lancome Commercial
Kate Winslet has steamed up the screen in a new commercial for Lancome. Promoting the brand's latest lipstick line, the "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" star strips down to her birthday suit. The less-than-a-minute clip sees her covering up her nudity with only a pale sheet.
The steamy spot was filmed by fashion photographer Mario Testino for Lancome's new collection called L'Absolu Nu. In it, the Hanna Schmitz of "The Reader" is captured solo in the middle of a swanky hotel room as she playfully talks on the phone and paints her lips with the product she's endorsing.
This isn't the first time 35-year-old Kate goes naked before the camera. She has bared all for her roles in such movies like "Titanic" and "Revolutionary Road". After "The Reader" however, she stated, "I think I won't do it again: A. I can't keep getting away with it, and B. I don't want to become 'that actress' who always gets her kit off."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent