Video: Nude Kate Winslet Steams Up New Lancome Commercial
Kate Winslet has steamed up the screen in a new commercial for Lancome. Promoting the brand's latest lipstick line, the "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" star strips down to her birthday suit. The less-than-a-minute clip sees her covering up her nudity with only a pale sheet.
The steamy spot was filmed by fashion photographer Mario Testino for Lancome's new collection called L'Absolu Nu. In it, the Hanna Schmitz of "The Reader" is captured solo in the middle of a swanky hotel room as she playfully talks on the phone and paints her lips with the product she's endorsing.
This isn't the first time 35-year-old Kate goes naked before the camera. She has bared all for her roles in such movies like "Titanic" and "Revolutionary Road". After "The Reader" however, she stated, "I think I won't do it again: A. I can't keep getting away with it, and B. I don't want to become 'that actress' who always gets her kit off."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked