Video: Nude Kate Winslet Steams Up New Lancome Commercial
Kate Winslet has steamed up the screen in a new commercial for Lancome. Promoting the brand's latest lipstick line, the "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" star strips down to her birthday suit. The less-than-a-minute clip sees her covering up her nudity with only a pale sheet.
The steamy spot was filmed by fashion photographer Mario Testino for Lancome's new collection called L'Absolu Nu. In it, the Hanna Schmitz of "The Reader" is captured solo in the middle of a swanky hotel room as she playfully talks on the phone and paints her lips with the product she's endorsing.
This isn't the first time 35-year-old Kate goes naked before the camera. She has bared all for her roles in such movies like "Titanic" and "Revolutionary Road". After "The Reader" however, she stated, "I think I won't do it again: A. I can't keep getting away with it, and B. I don't want to become 'that actress' who always gets her kit off."
More Kate Winslet News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof