Elijah Wood-Starring Series 'Wilfred' Drops First Promo
FX network has released the first official promo of "Wilfred" which promises something different out of comedies. It opens with an introduction of what kind of person Elijah Wood's Ryan is and what kind of unexpected turn of event showed up right on his front door.
The half-hour comedy revolves around Ryan, a young man struggling unsuccessfully to make his way in the world until he forms a unique friendship with Wilfred, his neighbor's canine pet. Everyone else sees Wilfred as just a dog, but Ryan sees a crude and somewhat surly, yet irrepressibly brave and honest Australian bloke in a cheap dog suit.
While leading him through a series of comedic and existential adventures, Wilfred the dog shows Ryan the man how to overcome his fears and joyfully embrace the unpredictability and insanity of the world around him.
Playing Wilfred is Jason Gann who creates the show and is the star of the Australian short movie version that screened at Sundance in 2003. Ryan's female friend, Jenna, is played by Fiona Gublemann of "Californication" and Jenna's love interest is played by Chris Klein.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal