Elijah Wood-Starring Series 'Wilfred' Drops First Promo
FX network has released the first official promo of "Wilfred" which promises something different out of comedies. It opens with an introduction of what kind of person Elijah Wood's Ryan is and what kind of unexpected turn of event showed up right on his front door.
The half-hour comedy revolves around Ryan, a young man struggling unsuccessfully to make his way in the world until he forms a unique friendship with Wilfred, his neighbor's canine pet. Everyone else sees Wilfred as just a dog, but Ryan sees a crude and somewhat surly, yet irrepressibly brave and honest Australian bloke in a cheap dog suit.
While leading him through a series of comedic and existential adventures, Wilfred the dog shows Ryan the man how to overcome his fears and joyfully embrace the unpredictability and insanity of the world around him.
Playing Wilfred is Jason Gann who creates the show and is the star of the Australian short movie version that screened at Sundance in 2003. Ryan's female friend, Jenna, is played by Fiona Gublemann of "Californication" and Jenna's love interest is played by Chris Klein.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour