Video: Adam Lambert Strips Down the 'Aftermath' on 'American Idol'
Adam Lambert returned to the stage of "American Idol" on Thursday, March 10 result show. The former contestant of the singing competition delighted fans with an acoustic rendition of his single "Aftermath" and drew screams from audience each time he hit his high notes.
After the performance, Lambert had a chat with host Ryan Seacrest about the song and its official dance remix. The revamped version went on sale right after the "Idol", and he said part of the proceeds will be donated to support The Trevor Project, an organization which focuses on crisis intervention and suicide prevention among LGBT youth. Additionally, he learned how to dougie from Jennifer Lopez.
The other musical guest that night was P. Diddy. He brought his group Diddy-Dirty Money and performed chart-busting single "Coming Home" which was co-produced by Alex da Kid and Jay-Z.
More Adam Lambert News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story