Video: Adam Lambert Strips Down the 'Aftermath' on 'American Idol'
Adam Lambert returned to the stage of "American Idol" on Thursday, March 10 result show. The former contestant of the singing competition delighted fans with an acoustic rendition of his single "Aftermath" and drew screams from audience each time he hit his high notes.
After the performance, Lambert had a chat with host Ryan Seacrest about the song and its official dance remix. The revamped version went on sale right after the "Idol", and he said part of the proceeds will be donated to support The Trevor Project, an organization which focuses on crisis intervention and suicide prevention among LGBT youth. Additionally, he learned how to dougie from Jennifer Lopez.
The other musical guest that night was P. Diddy. He brought his group Diddy-Dirty Money and performed chart-busting single "Coming Home" which was co-produced by Alex da Kid and Jay-Z.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber