Video: Adam Lambert Strips Down the 'Aftermath' on 'American Idol'
Adam Lambert returned to the stage of "American Idol" on Thursday, March 10 result show. The former contestant of the singing competition delighted fans with an acoustic rendition of his single "Aftermath" and drew screams from audience each time he hit his high notes.
After the performance, Lambert had a chat with host Ryan Seacrest about the song and its official dance remix. The revamped version went on sale right after the "Idol", and he said part of the proceeds will be donated to support The Trevor Project, an organization which focuses on crisis intervention and suicide prevention among LGBT youth. Additionally, he learned how to dougie from Jennifer Lopez.
The other musical guest that night was P. Diddy. He brought his group Diddy-Dirty Money and performed chart-busting single "Coming Home" which was co-produced by Alex da Kid and Jay-Z.
More Adam Lambert News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars