Video: Adam Lambert Strips Down the 'Aftermath' on 'American Idol'
Adam Lambert returned to the stage of "American Idol" on Thursday, March 10 result show. The former contestant of the singing competition delighted fans with an acoustic rendition of his single "Aftermath" and drew screams from audience each time he hit his high notes.
After the performance, Lambert had a chat with host Ryan Seacrest about the song and its official dance remix. The revamped version went on sale right after the "Idol", and he said part of the proceeds will be donated to support The Trevor Project, an organization which focuses on crisis intervention and suicide prevention among LGBT youth. Additionally, he learned how to dougie from Jennifer Lopez.
The other musical guest that night was P. Diddy. He brought his group Diddy-Dirty Money and performed chart-busting single "Coming Home" which was co-produced by Alex da Kid and Jay-Z.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video