Steve Carell's Last 'Office' Episode Airs April 28
Fans of Steve Carell will say goodbye to Michael Scott on April 28. Producers of "The Office" previously said they would send off Michael before the season ends so that viewers will get used to a new Dunder Mifflin boss before the finale which airs four episodes after, on May 19 (the hour-long finale is counted as two episodes).
Carell shot his final scene on Friday, March 4. Co-star Rainn Wilson tweeted, "Steve Carell's last day on The Office. And the angels of comedy wept... #saddestdayever." Star slash writer Mindy Kaling also tweeted, "Fun people descending the set for Steve's last scene. @KenTremendous aka Mose Shrute is here!"
The network is still quiet about how Michael will depart but it has something to do with Will Ferrell's character. The comedian plays another Dunder Mifflin manager and a possible candidate to replace Michael although he doesn't get the job eventually. His first episode airs on April 14 and his last would be May 5.
As a side note, Michael's exit episode was written by Greg Daniels who adapted the British version for America. In other words, it is the same man who brought Michael into existence in the pilot.
"The Office" returns to original episodes on March 24.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?