Steve Carell's Last 'Office' Episode Airs April 28
Fans of Steve Carell will say goodbye to Michael Scott on April 28. Producers of "The Office" previously said they would send off Michael before the season ends so that viewers will get used to a new Dunder Mifflin boss before the finale which airs four episodes after, on May 19 (the hour-long finale is counted as two episodes).
Carell shot his final scene on Friday, March 4. Co-star Rainn Wilson tweeted, "Steve Carell's last day on The Office. And the angels of comedy wept... #saddestdayever." Star slash writer Mindy Kaling also tweeted, "Fun people descending the set for Steve's last scene. @KenTremendous aka Mose Shrute is here!"
The network is still quiet about how Michael will depart but it has something to do with Will Ferrell's character. The comedian plays another Dunder Mifflin manager and a possible candidate to replace Michael although he doesn't get the job eventually. His first episode airs on April 14 and his last would be May 5.
As a side note, Michael's exit episode was written by Greg Daniels who adapted the British version for America. In other words, it is the same man who brought Michael into existence in the pilot.
"The Office" returns to original episodes on March 24.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart