Steve Carell's Last 'Office' Episode Airs April 28
Fans of Steve Carell will say goodbye to Michael Scott on April 28. Producers of "The Office" previously said they would send off Michael before the season ends so that viewers will get used to a new Dunder Mifflin boss before the finale which airs four episodes after, on May 19 (the hour-long finale is counted as two episodes).
Carell shot his final scene on Friday, March 4. Co-star Rainn Wilson tweeted, "Steve Carell's last day on The Office. And the angels of comedy wept... #saddestdayever." Star slash writer Mindy Kaling also tweeted, "Fun people descending the set for Steve's last scene. @KenTremendous aka Mose Shrute is here!"
The network is still quiet about how Michael will depart but it has something to do with Will Ferrell's character. The comedian plays another Dunder Mifflin manager and a possible candidate to replace Michael although he doesn't get the job eventually. His first episode airs on April 14 and his last would be May 5.
As a side note, Michael's exit episode was written by Greg Daniels who adapted the British version for America. In other words, it is the same man who brought Michael into existence in the pilot.
"The Office" returns to original episodes on March 24.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie