Report: Justin Timberlake Calls Off Romance to Jessica Biel
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have been hit with yet another break-up rumor. According to E! Online, a very good source insisted that the on-and-off couple have definitely parted ways. It is claimed that Justin was actually the one who called off their romance, leaving Jessica "devastated" over the decision.
Justin and Jessica recently put a united front at the Vanity Fair Oscars party. At the February event, the pair posed together for photographers, but it was reported that they barely had interaction with one another during the night. "They hardly interacted at all actually," an eyewitness told E!, "It was pretty weird, they seriously barley spoke to each other."
Since they began dating back in 2007, Justin and Jessica are often hit with speculation that they have called it quits. However, they have repeatedly put united front together at several occasions and managed to maintain their togetherness. Back in late 2009, Jessica has finally spoken out about the split reports.
To U.K. newspaper The Independent, the Charisa Sosa of "The A-Team" said that those reports about them breaking-up were "weird and sort of bizarre to deal with". She went on to say, "But you have to have a sense of humor about the whole thing. Honestly, I look at a magazine and they know more than I do."
UPDATE March 10, 2011 (8:53 P.M.): Representatives for both Justin and Jessica have just confirmed the couple's split. In a statement sent to Gossip Cop, the reps said, "Addressing the media speculation regarding Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake's relationship, we are confirming that they mutually have decided to part ways. The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'