Report: Justin Timberlake Calls Off Romance to Jessica Biel
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have been hit with yet another break-up rumor. According to E! Online, a very good source insisted that the on-and-off couple have definitely parted ways. It is claimed that Justin was actually the one who called off their romance, leaving Jessica "devastated" over the decision.
Justin and Jessica recently put a united front at the Vanity Fair Oscars party. At the February event, the pair posed together for photographers, but it was reported that they barely had interaction with one another during the night. "They hardly interacted at all actually," an eyewitness told E!, "It was pretty weird, they seriously barley spoke to each other."
Since they began dating back in 2007, Justin and Jessica are often hit with speculation that they have called it quits. However, they have repeatedly put united front together at several occasions and managed to maintain their togetherness. Back in late 2009, Jessica has finally spoken out about the split reports.
To U.K. newspaper The Independent, the Charisa Sosa of "The A-Team" said that those reports about them breaking-up were "weird and sort of bizarre to deal with". She went on to say, "But you have to have a sense of humor about the whole thing. Honestly, I look at a magazine and they know more than I do."
UPDATE March 10, 2011 (8:53 P.M.): Representatives for both Justin and Jessica have just confirmed the couple's split. In a statement sent to Gossip Cop, the reps said, "Addressing the media speculation regarding Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake's relationship, we are confirming that they mutually have decided to part ways. The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other."
More Justin Timberlake News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'