Video Premiere: Michael Jackson's 'Hollywood Tonight'
Michael Jackson's "Hollywood Tonight" music video has made its official debut. It follows a young woman stepping her feet in Hollywood in hope to become a professional dancer. "Her story represents the struggle for every artist or musician struggling to make it in the world," so Sony Music explains about the video.
The music video was filmed last month on the sidewalk of the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood and reportedly shot back to back with a video for another MJ posthumous song. Sofia Boutella plays the young aspiring dancer, and Wayne Isham serves as director of the video.
"Hollywood Tonight" was co-produced by Teddy Riley. The single is taken from the late King of Pop's first official posthumous album "Michael" which has been on sale since December last year.
Michael Jackson's "Hollywood Tonight" music video
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris