Video: 'No Ordinary Family' Star Confronts Cop for Pulling Gun on Him
Romany Malco has taped his verbal confrontation with a police woman in Hawthorne, California after she pulled a gun on him. In a video recorded using his phone, the actor playing George St. Cloud on ABC's "No Ordinary Family" can be seen asking the officer for her name and badge number, which she provides.
The incident took place shortly after 7 P.M. on Tuesday night, March 8. Moments earlier, the 42-year-old actor was pulled over by the officer. To TMZ, he claimed that for no apparent reason she approached his car with her gun drawn and began yelling, "Roll all the windows down and put your hands out the window ... everyone!!"
Romano claimed that he grabbed his wallet and put his hands out the window. He further recalled it was then that he noticed the officer pulled a gun on him. He went on to share that he then shouted, "Since you've made the assumption that I'm a criminal ... you've got your gun drawn ... are you gonna shoot me? I dare you, please."
TMZ reported that Hawthorne PD explained that Romany drove out of the same parking lot where three black males, suspected of casing a nearby T-Mobile store, had fled. According to the police, they have reviewed their in-dash camera as well as Romany's video, and believe it was handled correctly.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes