Adam Lambert's 'Aftermath (Billboard Remix)' Released
An official revamped version of Adam Lambert's "Aftermath" was remixed by Billboard, and it has made its radio debut on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. "Billboard turns the song into a fresh new dance pop anthem to blast on the radio and in the clubs!" Adam excitedly stated.
"[The song] was written about finding the courage to be honest with yourself and the people who love you," he added. "It's about facing adversity and taking risks in the name of personal liberation. The song takes on different meanings to different listeners. I hope this song inspires people to be who they truly want to be... and dance!"
Adam Lambert will perform an acoustic version of the song on "American Idol" this coming Thursday, March 10. Immediately after his "Idol" performance, the Billboard remix will be made available for download with part of the proceeds going to support The Trevor Project, an organization which focuses on crisis intervention and suicide prevention among LGBTQ youth.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney