Adam Lambert's 'Aftermath (Billboard Remix)' Released
An official revamped version of Adam Lambert's "Aftermath" was remixed by Billboard, and it has made its radio debut on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. "Billboard turns the song into a fresh new dance pop anthem to blast on the radio and in the clubs!" Adam excitedly stated.
"[The song] was written about finding the courage to be honest with yourself and the people who love you," he added. "It's about facing adversity and taking risks in the name of personal liberation. The song takes on different meanings to different listeners. I hope this song inspires people to be who they truly want to be... and dance!"
Adam Lambert will perform an acoustic version of the song on "American Idol" this coming Thursday, March 10. Immediately after his "Idol" performance, the Billboard remix will be made available for download with part of the proceeds going to support The Trevor Project, an organization which focuses on crisis intervention and suicide prevention among LGBTQ youth.
More Adam Lambert News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'