Adam Lambert's 'Aftermath (Billboard Remix)' Released
An official revamped version of Adam Lambert's "Aftermath" was remixed by Billboard, and it has made its radio debut on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. "Billboard turns the song into a fresh new dance pop anthem to blast on the radio and in the clubs!" Adam excitedly stated.
"[The song] was written about finding the courage to be honest with yourself and the people who love you," he added. "It's about facing adversity and taking risks in the name of personal liberation. The song takes on different meanings to different listeners. I hope this song inspires people to be who they truly want to be... and dance!"
Adam Lambert will perform an acoustic version of the song on "American Idol" this coming Thursday, March 10. Immediately after his "Idol" performance, the Billboard remix will be made available for download with part of the proceeds going to support The Trevor Project, an organization which focuses on crisis intervention and suicide prevention among LGBTQ youth.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'