Adam Lambert's 'Aftermath (Billboard Remix)' Released
An official revamped version of Adam Lambert's "Aftermath" was remixed by Billboard, and it has made its radio debut on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. "Billboard turns the song into a fresh new dance pop anthem to blast on the radio and in the clubs!" Adam excitedly stated.
"[The song] was written about finding the courage to be honest with yourself and the people who love you," he added. "It's about facing adversity and taking risks in the name of personal liberation. The song takes on different meanings to different listeners. I hope this song inspires people to be who they truly want to be... and dance!"
Adam Lambert will perform an acoustic version of the song on "American Idol" this coming Thursday, March 10. Immediately after his "Idol" performance, the Billboard remix will be made available for download with part of the proceeds going to support The Trevor Project, an organization which focuses on crisis intervention and suicide prevention among LGBTQ youth.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters