Adam Lambert's 'Aftermath (Billboard Remix)' Released
An official revamped version of Adam Lambert's "Aftermath" was remixed by Billboard, and it has made its radio debut on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. "Billboard turns the song into a fresh new dance pop anthem to blast on the radio and in the clubs!" Adam excitedly stated.
"[The song] was written about finding the courage to be honest with yourself and the people who love you," he added. "It's about facing adversity and taking risks in the name of personal liberation. The song takes on different meanings to different listeners. I hope this song inspires people to be who they truly want to be... and dance!"
Adam Lambert will perform an acoustic version of the song on "American Idol" this coming Thursday, March 10. Immediately after his "Idol" performance, the Billboard remix will be made available for download with part of the proceeds going to support The Trevor Project, an organization which focuses on crisis intervention and suicide prevention among LGBTQ youth.
More Adam Lambert News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory