New Trailer for Cameron Diaz's 'Bad Teacher' Omits Swear Words
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on a tamer version of "Bad Teacher" red band trailer which was released in late February. The newly-debuted green band trailer excludes the footage which feature some characters saying swear words.
So, instead of saying F-word when she is reminded about the first day of school, Cameron Diaz's Elizabeth Halsey expresses how she does not care about that in this trailer. More fresh scenes can be seen towards the end of the video where Jason Segel's Russell Gettis has an argument with a boy.
Elizabeth is foul-mouthed, ruthless, and inappropriate teacher. When she loses her golden ticket to get her out of her bogus day job, she begins to woo a rich and handsome substitute teacher (Justin Timberlake) who happens to be the heir to a watch-making company.
Elizabeth's move ignites a competition with an overly energetic colleague, Lucy Punch's Amy Squirrel. When Elizabeth also finds herself fighting off the advances of a sarcastic, irreverent gym teacher Russell, the consequences of her wild and outrageous schemes give her students, her coworkers, and even herself an education like no other.
Molly Shannon, Eric Stonestreet, John Michael Higgins and Phyllis Smith are among other stars supporting this comedy. Directed by Jake Kasdan, "Bad Teacher" will be dropped in theaters across the U.S. on June 24.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months