New Trailer for Cameron Diaz's 'Bad Teacher' Omits Swear Words
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on a tamer version of "Bad Teacher" red band trailer which was released in late February. The newly-debuted green band trailer excludes the footage which feature some characters saying swear words.
So, instead of saying F-word when she is reminded about the first day of school, Cameron Diaz's Elizabeth Halsey expresses how she does not care about that in this trailer. More fresh scenes can be seen towards the end of the video where Jason Segel's Russell Gettis has an argument with a boy.
Elizabeth is foul-mouthed, ruthless, and inappropriate teacher. When she loses her golden ticket to get her out of her bogus day job, she begins to woo a rich and handsome substitute teacher (Justin Timberlake) who happens to be the heir to a watch-making company.
Elizabeth's move ignites a competition with an overly energetic colleague, Lucy Punch's Amy Squirrel. When Elizabeth also finds herself fighting off the advances of a sarcastic, irreverent gym teacher Russell, the consequences of her wild and outrageous schemes give her students, her coworkers, and even herself an education like no other.
Molly Shannon, Eric Stonestreet, John Michael Higgins and Phyllis Smith are among other stars supporting this comedy. Directed by Jake Kasdan, "Bad Teacher" will be dropped in theaters across the U.S. on June 24.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!