Ashley Olsen Has Split From Justin Bartha
Ashley Olsen is likely to be back on the single market. Words have been spreading like wild fire that the former child star, who found fame with twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen through 80's TV series "Full House", has parted ways with her boyfriend of nearly three years, Justin Bartha.
Sources have confirmed about the split in the new issue of Us Weekly, but failed to share on when the break-up happened and what may have caused the break-up in the first place. One friend told the magazine that the relationship has run its course, saying simply "It's over."
The news of the break-up came just a few months after Ashley and Justin were reported to be looking to buy a luxury penthouse in Manhattan together, and five months after Justin was reported considering proposing to Ashley. An inside source said at the time, "He's in love and is just waiting for the right time."
Actress-turned-fashion designer Ashley and "The Hangover" actor Justin first stepped out together as a couple in the summer of 2008. Representatives for both stars have yet to make any comment regarding report of their separation.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans