Ashley Olsen Has Split From Justin Bartha
Ashley Olsen is likely to be back on the single market. Words have been spreading like wild fire that the former child star, who found fame with twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen through 80's TV series "Full House", has parted ways with her boyfriend of nearly three years, Justin Bartha.
Sources have confirmed about the split in the new issue of Us Weekly, but failed to share on when the break-up happened and what may have caused the break-up in the first place. One friend told the magazine that the relationship has run its course, saying simply "It's over."
The news of the break-up came just a few months after Ashley and Justin were reported to be looking to buy a luxury penthouse in Manhattan together, and five months after Justin was reported considering proposing to Ashley. An inside source said at the time, "He's in love and is just waiting for the right time."
Actress-turned-fashion designer Ashley and "The Hangover" actor Justin first stepped out together as a couple in the summer of 2008. Representatives for both stars have yet to make any comment regarding report of their separation.
More Ashley Olsen News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special