Ashley Olsen Has Split From Justin Bartha
Ashley Olsen is likely to be back on the single market. Words have been spreading like wild fire that the former child star, who found fame with twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen through 80's TV series "Full House", has parted ways with her boyfriend of nearly three years, Justin Bartha.
Sources have confirmed about the split in the new issue of Us Weekly, but failed to share on when the break-up happened and what may have caused the break-up in the first place. One friend told the magazine that the relationship has run its course, saying simply "It's over."
The news of the break-up came just a few months after Ashley and Justin were reported to be looking to buy a luxury penthouse in Manhattan together, and five months after Justin was reported considering proposing to Ashley. An inside source said at the time, "He's in love and is just waiting for the right time."
Actress-turned-fashion designer Ashley and "The Hangover" actor Justin first stepped out together as a couple in the summer of 2008. Representatives for both stars have yet to make any comment regarding report of their separation.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation