Ashley Olsen Has Split From Justin Bartha
Ashley Olsen is likely to be back on the single market. Words have been spreading like wild fire that the former child star, who found fame with twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen through 80's TV series "Full House", has parted ways with her boyfriend of nearly three years, Justin Bartha.
Sources have confirmed about the split in the new issue of Us Weekly, but failed to share on when the break-up happened and what may have caused the break-up in the first place. One friend told the magazine that the relationship has run its course, saying simply "It's over."
The news of the break-up came just a few months after Ashley and Justin were reported to be looking to buy a luxury penthouse in Manhattan together, and five months after Justin was reported considering proposing to Ashley. An inside source said at the time, "He's in love and is just waiting for the right time."
Actress-turned-fashion designer Ashley and "The Hangover" actor Justin first stepped out together as a couple in the summer of 2008. Representatives for both stars have yet to make any comment regarding report of their separation.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper