Adele Tops Hot 200 With '21' for Two Consecutive Weeks
Adele is unmoved from the top spot of Billboard Hot 200 this week. The Brit rules the U.S. albums chart with her sophomore set "21" which adds another 168,000 copies, giving it a total of 520,000 units sold. Additionally, it marks the second week in a row she is at the penthouse of the weekly rundown.
Adele stands in Marsha Ambrosius' way to the top. The singer who also comes from U.K. is forced to be satisfied to settle at No. 2 on the chart. Her new album "Late Nights, Early Mornings" which bows 96,000 copies in its opening week. Nevertheless, she scores her best sale week and highest charting album in the U.S.
The other new entries of this week are Dropkick Murphys and Staind's singer Aaron Lewis. The former lands at the sixth spot with his latest effort "Going Out in Style" which sells 43,000, while the latter follows at No. 7 with his solo album "Town Line" which enters the list with 38,000.
The rest of the Top 10 belong to holdovers. Mumford & Sons' "Sigh No More" holds its last week position at No. 3, Justin Bieber's "Never Say Never - The Remixes" falls two spots to No. 4, "Now 37" compilation drops one spot to No. 5, Bieber's "My World 2.0" slips from No. 5 to No. 8, Bruno Mars, and "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" gives up No. 6 to sit at No. 9, and Pink's "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!" comes back to rounding up the Top 10.
- "21" - Adele (168,000)
- Late Nights, Early Mornings" - Marsha Ambrosius (96,000)
- "Sigh No More" - Mumford & Sons (54,000)
- "Never Say Never - The Remixes" - Justin Bieber (53,000)
- "Now 37: That's What I Call Music" - various artists (44,000)
- "Going Out in Style" - Dropkick Murphys (43,000)
- "Town Line" - Aaron Lewis (38,000)
- "My World 2.0" - Justin Bieber (33,000)
- "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" - Bruno Mars (32,000)
- "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!" - Pink (31,000)
More Adele News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3