New Teaser of Alicia Keys' 'Put It in a Love Song' Video Ft. Beyonce Knowles
Alicia Keys' long-delayed music video for her Beyonce Knowles-assisted single "Put It in a Love Song" might be released sometime soon as a brand new behind-the-scene footage of it has just hit the web. Unlike the previous set videos which were most likely taken by fans since they featured shaky images, this new one seems to be an official one which gives clearer and closer look at the filming.
The music video was shot back in March 2010 in a Rio de Janeiro slum area with Melina Matsoukas as a director and Alicia's husband Swizz Beatz as a producer. One of the scenes was filmed at the Morro da Conceicao shantytown, which became renowned worldwide after Michael Jackson filmed "They Don't Care About Us" music video there.
The music video was supposed to be premiered a month after the filming, but got delayed due to a so-called unfinished editing. Following the lukewarm reviews of her album "The Element of Freedom" where the song appears, it was later put on hold for an indefinite time. Instead, she dropped "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)" video which features Drake reportedly to boost the CD.
More Alicia Keys News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth