Video: Miley Cyrus Lashes Out at Paparazzi in Mother's Defense
Miley Cyrus has been caught on tape unleashing her rage at paparazzi. The former Disney star went for a lunch with her mother Tish at California Chicken Cafe in West Hollywood on Wednesday, March 9. When they left the restaurant, one photographer accidentally bumped into Tish, and the 18-year-old was quick to confront him.
Furious about the incident, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer first asked the cameraman, "What the...? OK, are you serious?" She then rushed over to him, yelling "You just hit my mom with your camera" and holding his camera. When the man denied the accusation and said he'd "never disrespect your mom", the former "Hannah Montana" star rebutted, "Yes you did..."
Miley, who at the time wore tight black pants, a black hoodie and striped shirt with big sunglasses, went on to give a good lecture at the photographer. "You just ran into my mom with your camera. Don't you ever do that again," she strongly said while shaking her finger at him. "You just almost hurt my mom. Don't you ever even think about it. For real. That was crazy. You just hit my mom."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!