LeAnn Rimes Denies Reality Show With Eddie Cibrian
Once again LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have to deny the allegations that they would star in a reality show. The couple, whose union was controversial since they were married to each's spouses at the time they started dating, was rumored inking a deal to have a Newlywed-style of show after they get married this spring.
A source told the new issue of Us Weekly, Rimes is in negotiations and "the deal is nearly done." Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville was even supportive of the plan, saying "I hope they do a show. He needs a job."
But apparently Rimes and Cibrian are not desperate enough. "I don't know how many times I have to say Eddie and I would never do a reality show about our lives," the singer tweeted on Wednesday, March 9. Her representative also came out with a denial, stating the report is "absolutely untrue."
All in all, Rimes can still be seen on TV screen later this year. She has been tapped to play a woman who is estranged from her celebrity husband and is on trial for a hit-and-run in Lifetime's "Drop Dead Diva". She has shot her scenes last week.
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role