LeAnn Rimes Denies Reality Show With Eddie Cibrian
Once again LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have to deny the allegations that they would star in a reality show. The couple, whose union was controversial since they were married to each's spouses at the time they started dating, was rumored inking a deal to have a Newlywed-style of show after they get married this spring.
A source told the new issue of Us Weekly, Rimes is in negotiations and "the deal is nearly done." Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville was even supportive of the plan, saying "I hope they do a show. He needs a job."
But apparently Rimes and Cibrian are not desperate enough. "I don't know how many times I have to say Eddie and I would never do a reality show about our lives," the singer tweeted on Wednesday, March 9. Her representative also came out with a denial, stating the report is "absolutely untrue."
All in all, Rimes can still be seen on TV screen later this year. She has been tapped to play a woman who is estranged from her celebrity husband and is on trial for a hit-and-run in Lifetime's "Drop Dead Diva". She has shot her scenes last week.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit