LeAnn Rimes Denies Reality Show With Eddie Cibrian
Once again LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have to deny the allegations that they would star in a reality show. The couple, whose union was controversial since they were married to each's spouses at the time they started dating, was rumored inking a deal to have a Newlywed-style of show after they get married this spring.
A source told the new issue of Us Weekly, Rimes is in negotiations and "the deal is nearly done." Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville was even supportive of the plan, saying "I hope they do a show. He needs a job."
But apparently Rimes and Cibrian are not desperate enough. "I don't know how many times I have to say Eddie and I would never do a reality show about our lives," the singer tweeted on Wednesday, March 9. Her representative also came out with a denial, stating the report is "absolutely untrue."
All in all, Rimes can still be seen on TV screen later this year. She has been tapped to play a woman who is estranged from her celebrity husband and is on trial for a hit-and-run in Lifetime's "Drop Dead Diva". She has shot her scenes last week.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week