LeAnn Rimes Denies Reality Show With Eddie Cibrian
Once again LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have to deny the allegations that they would star in a reality show. The couple, whose union was controversial since they were married to each's spouses at the time they started dating, was rumored inking a deal to have a Newlywed-style of show after they get married this spring.
A source told the new issue of Us Weekly, Rimes is in negotiations and "the deal is nearly done." Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville was even supportive of the plan, saying "I hope they do a show. He needs a job."
But apparently Rimes and Cibrian are not desperate enough. "I don't know how many times I have to say Eddie and I would never do a reality show about our lives," the singer tweeted on Wednesday, March 9. Her representative also came out with a denial, stating the report is "absolutely untrue."
All in all, Rimes can still be seen on TV screen later this year. She has been tapped to play a woman who is estranged from her celebrity husband and is on trial for a hit-and-run in Lifetime's "Drop Dead Diva". She has shot her scenes last week.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'