LeAnn Rimes Denies Reality Show With Eddie Cibrian
Once again LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have to deny the allegations that they would star in a reality show. The couple, whose union was controversial since they were married to each's spouses at the time they started dating, was rumored inking a deal to have a Newlywed-style of show after they get married this spring.
A source told the new issue of Us Weekly, Rimes is in negotiations and "the deal is nearly done." Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville was even supportive of the plan, saying "I hope they do a show. He needs a job."
But apparently Rimes and Cibrian are not desperate enough. "I don't know how many times I have to say Eddie and I would never do a reality show about our lives," the singer tweeted on Wednesday, March 9. Her representative also came out with a denial, stating the report is "absolutely untrue."
All in all, Rimes can still be seen on TV screen later this year. She has been tapped to play a woman who is estranged from her celebrity husband and is on trial for a hit-and-run in Lifetime's "Drop Dead Diva". She has shot her scenes last week.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch