New 'X-Men: First Class' Image Is Flaming
The 20th Century Fox has given away another sneak peek to "X-Men: First Class" by unveiling a new picture. Making its way out via the movie's official Facebook page, the photo gives the spotlight to Lucas Till's Havok who is seen in a room consumed with strips of fire.
Just a day before, on March 8, two new posters from the film were also released. They show the faces of James McAvoy's Charles Xavier and Michael Fassbender's Erik Lensherr floating on the silhouettes of Professor X and Magneto respectively.
In the meantime, Matthew Vaughn recently gushed about his directed movie. "This is going to be very different", he told IGN during a set visit. "What I'm doing no one has done in superhero films. It's James Bond, it's a political thriller and it's an X-Men movie."
He also revealed the upcoming action sci-fi film is taken into the direction of "Batman Begins". "It's not like the other X-Men movies which I think is important. I think they need to sort of take on a new... you know, what 'Batman Begins' did for all those Batman movies? We bloody well need it. I'm not saying it's going to be as good as Batman Begins, but it's the same sort of attitude," he said.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga and follow Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr when they were still close friends who worked together with other mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. It also highlights the events that lead them to become archenemies.
Jennifer Lawrence, Rose Byrne, Nicholas Hoult, January Jones and Kevin Bacon additionally support the movie which is set to hit U.S. cinemas on June 3.
New 'X-Men: First Class' posters:
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper