Michelle Rodriguez, Aaron Eckhart Invade L.A. for 'Battle: Los Angeles' Premiere
"Battle: Los Angeles" continues its 'invasion' in the United States. After being screened in Miami on March 7, the movie was premiered in Los Angeles the next day. Wearing matching black outfits, the cast members like Michelle Rodriguez, Aaron Eckhart, Michael Pena and Bridget Moynahan hit the black carpet in front of Mann Village Theater in Westwood, CA where the event took place.
Adding colors to the black carpet arrivals were Ne-Yo, who sported an orange jacket on top of his white shirt, and Joey King, who looked cute in a pale green dress. Both the singer and the young star land roles in this action sci-fi movie.
Beside the movie's actors, the Wednesday event was also supported by other celebrities like Nico Tortorella, Sara Paxton and Izabella Miko. Neal H. Moritz and Jeffery Chernov who produced the Jonathan Liebesman-directed film were also present that night.
"Battle: Los Angeles" is set in 2011 when Earth is attacked by unknown forces. As people everywhere watch the world's great cities fall, Los Angeles becomes the last stand for mankind in a battle no one expected. It's up to a Marine staff sergeant and his new platoon to draw a line in the sand as they take on an enemy unlike any they've ever encountered before.
March 11 will be the day when this movie opens wide in theaters across the nation.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences