Michelle Rodriguez, Aaron Eckhart Invade L.A. for 'Battle: Los Angeles' Premiere
"Battle: Los Angeles" continues its 'invasion' in the United States. After being screened in Miami on March 7, the movie was premiered in Los Angeles the next day. Wearing matching black outfits, the cast members like Michelle Rodriguez, Aaron Eckhart, Michael Pena and Bridget Moynahan hit the black carpet in front of Mann Village Theater in Westwood, CA where the event took place.
Adding colors to the black carpet arrivals were Ne-Yo, who sported an orange jacket on top of his white shirt, and Joey King, who looked cute in a pale green dress. Both the singer and the young star land roles in this action sci-fi movie.
Beside the movie's actors, the Wednesday event was also supported by other celebrities like Nico Tortorella, Sara Paxton and Izabella Miko. Neal H. Moritz and Jeffery Chernov who produced the Jonathan Liebesman-directed film were also present that night.
"Battle: Los Angeles" is set in 2011 when Earth is attacked by unknown forces. As people everywhere watch the world's great cities fall, Los Angeles becomes the last stand for mankind in a battle no one expected. It's up to a Marine staff sergeant and his new platoon to draw a line in the sand as they take on an enemy unlike any they've ever encountered before.
March 11 will be the day when this movie opens wide in theaters across the nation.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance