Robert Pattinson Treats Kristen Stewart to Unexpected Gift
Robert Pattinson has bought Kristen Stewart an unexpected gift. Offering details on how the two "Twilight Saga" stars enjoyed last Saturday, March 5, Hollywood Life reported that the British hunk and his rumored girlfriend went first on a private shopping at Michael Kors boutique in Vancouver.
Accordingly, Robert helped Kristen choose between a pink, taupe and brown dress during the shopping excursion. "Robert went inside the fitting room with Kristen. He didn't hesitate, and she didn't stop him," a source recalled. When Kristen finally picked up the $150 pink dress, he paid for the dress. In return, it was said that Kristen bought him a $250 silver watch.
Afterward, the twosome hit a Spanish tapas bar called La Bodega, one of Robert's favorite small restaurants, as it has been reported earlier. They were joined by co-star Kellan Lutz, Kristen's bodyguard and his date, and three other friends to fill up a large table, tucked away in a corner, in the loft of the restaurant.
In another news, Robert has been snapped sitting down behind a piano with the world-famous Preservation Hall Band in the French Quarter of New Orleans. While the picture is an outtake photo taken by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz for Vanity Fair, the magazine reported that the 24-year-old actor was really jamming with the band.
Ben Jaffe, the tuba player who happens to be the band's director and the son of the venue's founders said, "When we first started, none of us knew that Robert really does play piano." He added, "But when he got up there, he started ticking out these notes, and it was obvious he wasn't just tinkling - he really knew how to play."
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease