Find Out What 'American Idol' Top 13 Will Sing
"American Idol" Top 13 was pre-taped on Tuesday, March 8 to allow the producers to fit all the performances and judges' comments into two hours. As a result, the songs that the finalists sing have been leaked a day before the broadcast.
Early favorite Lauren Alaina would open the show with a country song, "Any Man of Mine" by Shania Twain. She's immediately followed by another favorite, Casey Abrams who picked The Beatles' "With a Little Help From My Friends". According to Zap2It, the theme this week is as simple as "Your Personal Idol."
Karen Rodriguez picked Selena's song "I Could Fall in Love" which was also made popular by judge Jennifer Lopez when she portrayed the top Latin artist of the '90s in the movie. Fifteen-year-old Thia Megia chose Charlie Chaplin's "Smile" but her personal idol is Michael Jackson who also covered the popular song.
The song list:
- Lauren Alaina: "Any Man of Mine" by Shania Twain
- Casey Abrams: "With a Little Help From My Friends" by The Beatles
- Ashthon Jones: "When You Tell Me That You Love Me" by Diana Ross
- Paul McDonald: "Come Pick Me Up" by Ryan Adams
- Pia Toscano: "All by Myself" made popular by Celine Dion
- James Durbin: "Maybe I'm Amazed" by Paul McCartney
- Haley Reinhart: "Blue" by LeAnn Rimes
- Jacob Lusk: "I Believe I Can Fly" by R. Kelly
- Thia Megia: "Smile" by Michael Jackson
- Stefano Langone:"Lately" by Stevie Wonder
- Karen Rodriguez: "I Could Fall in Love" by Selena
- Scotty McCreery: "The River" by Garth Brooks
- Naima Adedapo: "Umbrella" by Rihanna
More American Idol News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy