Extended Snippet of Britney Spears' 'Inside Out'
Instead of getting a snippet of Britney Spears' never-before-heard song, music fans are treated with an extended sneak peek to her previously-previewed track "Inside Out". The song comes from production hands of acclaimed music maker and her longtime collaborator Dr. Luke.
"You...touch me and it's breaking me down, and me down, and me down, and me down/ I'm telling you, let's just give it up and get down, and get down, and get down," she sings. "So come on...Won't you give me something to remember?/ Baby shut your mouth and turn me inside out/ Even though we couldn't last forever, baby."
"Inside Out" is confirmed to appear among new songs in Britney's new studio effort "Femme Fatale" which is coming out in the United States on March 29. The album release will be celebrated by her in a special performance on "Good Morning America".
More Britney Spears News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective