Extended Snippet of Britney Spears' 'Inside Out'
Instead of getting a snippet of Britney Spears' never-before-heard song, music fans are treated with an extended sneak peek to her previously-previewed track "Inside Out". The song comes from production hands of acclaimed music maker and her longtime collaborator Dr. Luke.
"You...touch me and it's breaking me down, and me down, and me down, and me down/ I'm telling you, let's just give it up and get down, and get down, and get down," she sings. "So come on...Won't you give me something to remember?/ Baby shut your mouth and turn me inside out/ Even though we couldn't last forever, baby."
"Inside Out" is confirmed to appear among new songs in Britney's new studio effort "Femme Fatale" which is coming out in the United States on March 29. The album release will be celebrated by her in a special performance on "Good Morning America".
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt