Extended Snippet of Britney Spears' 'Inside Out'
Instead of getting a snippet of Britney Spears' never-before-heard song, music fans are treated with an extended sneak peek to her previously-previewed track "Inside Out". The song comes from production hands of acclaimed music maker and her longtime collaborator Dr. Luke.
"You...touch me and it's breaking me down, and me down, and me down, and me down/ I'm telling you, let's just give it up and get down, and get down, and get down," she sings. "So come on...Won't you give me something to remember?/ Baby shut your mouth and turn me inside out/ Even though we couldn't last forever, baby."
"Inside Out" is confirmed to appear among new songs in Britney's new studio effort "Femme Fatale" which is coming out in the United States on March 29. The album release will be celebrated by her in a special performance on "Good Morning America".
More Britney Spears News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation