Tila Tequila Offers to Be Charlie Sheen's Goddess
Spencer Pratt apparently isn't the only reality star who wants to be associated with Charlie Sheen. TV personality Tila Tequila has recently told Hollywood Life that she would be happy to be one of the troubled star's "goddesses", saying "I could definitely do a better job than [Bree Olson and Natalie Kenly] can."
The 29-year-old, who has appeared in such men's magazines as Maxim and Penthouse, further gushed that she will be the only one the former star of "Two and a Half Men" would ever need. "He won't need anyone else around. There'd only be one goddess," she said. "I could show Chucky a good time - but also help him out."
On what she could do for Charlie, Tila shared, "I think what he doesn't realize is that people aren't laughing with him - they are laughing at him. So while he's a trending topic, it really is for all the wrong reasons. I wish I would have known this while I was going through my public meltdown. Things would have been different. I wish Charlie knew that this publicity he's feeding off of is all wrong."
Earlier this month, reality TV star Spencer has offered to work as Charlie's new publicist for free. He at the time told TMZ, "I want to be Charlie Sheen's new publicist... I am offering to be his media point man and that I have great contacts with media outlets and will work for free just to be part of his winning team."
Charlie has yet to comment on both offers, but recently blasted his former "Men" co-star Jon Cryer for keeping quiet. To E! News, the 45-year-old claimed, "Jon has not called me." He added, "He's a turncoat, a traitor, a troll. Clearly he's a troll. He issued a statement. Is it going to take me calling him a 'traitor, juvenile and scared' for him to get it?"
Asked how will he react if Jon contacts him now, the ex-husband of Denise Richards said, "I'll tell him, 'You're a little late. Goodbye troll.' " He went on, "When I'm starring in multi-million dollar films and he's begging me for a supporting role, I'll say, 'You left me out in the cold with all of your guilt and stupidity.' "
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences