Video: Venus Williams Singing and Dancing on Cruise Ship
Tennis star Venus Williams has showed off her singing and dancing skills while boarding the 311 Caribbean Cruise. The former World No. 1 player did some karaoke in front of the rock band's fans as they cruised from Miami to Turks & Caicos, and her performance has been captured on tape.
A fan of the band herself, the 30-year-old athlete was joined by two other women in singing 311's song "You Wouldn't Believe". Entertaining the crowd, she and her two friends also threw in some choreographed moves. TMZ reported that her group was randomly chosen to be in the karaoke contest, whose judge was the band's lead singer Nick Hexum.
Venus has previously expressed her excitement to sing karaoke on the cruise. On Tuesday, March 1, the older sister of another tennis star Serena Williams tweeted, "Been singin Karaoke around the world for years,Thailand, Japan, Korea,USA...hope this can prepare me for the biggest challenge ever...@311."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo