Video: Venus Williams Singing and Dancing on Cruise Ship
Tennis star Venus Williams has showed off her singing and dancing skills while boarding the 311 Caribbean Cruise. The former World No. 1 player did some karaoke in front of the rock band's fans as they cruised from Miami to Turks & Caicos, and her performance has been captured on tape.
A fan of the band herself, the 30-year-old athlete was joined by two other women in singing 311's song "You Wouldn't Believe". Entertaining the crowd, she and her two friends also threw in some choreographed moves. TMZ reported that her group was randomly chosen to be in the karaoke contest, whose judge was the band's lead singer Nick Hexum.
Venus has previously expressed her excitement to sing karaoke on the cruise. On Tuesday, March 1, the older sister of another tennis star Serena Williams tweeted, "Been singin Karaoke around the world for years,Thailand, Japan, Korea,USA...hope this can prepare me for the biggest challenge ever...@311."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip