Video: Venus Williams Singing and Dancing on Cruise Ship
Tennis star Venus Williams has showed off her singing and dancing skills while boarding the 311 Caribbean Cruise. The former World No. 1 player did some karaoke in front of the rock band's fans as they cruised from Miami to Turks & Caicos, and her performance has been captured on tape.
A fan of the band herself, the 30-year-old athlete was joined by two other women in singing 311's song "You Wouldn't Believe". Entertaining the crowd, she and her two friends also threw in some choreographed moves. TMZ reported that her group was randomly chosen to be in the karaoke contest, whose judge was the band's lead singer Nick Hexum.
Venus has previously expressed her excitement to sing karaoke on the cruise. On Tuesday, March 1, the older sister of another tennis star Serena Williams tweeted, "Been singin Karaoke around the world for years,Thailand, Japan, Korea,USA...hope this can prepare me for the biggest challenge ever...@311."
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift