Video: Venus Williams Singing and Dancing on Cruise Ship
Tennis star Venus Williams has showed off her singing and dancing skills while boarding the 311 Caribbean Cruise. The former World No. 1 player did some karaoke in front of the rock band's fans as they cruised from Miami to Turks & Caicos, and her performance has been captured on tape.
A fan of the band herself, the 30-year-old athlete was joined by two other women in singing 311's song "You Wouldn't Believe". Entertaining the crowd, she and her two friends also threw in some choreographed moves. TMZ reported that her group was randomly chosen to be in the karaoke contest, whose judge was the band's lead singer Nick Hexum.
Venus has previously expressed her excitement to sing karaoke on the cruise. On Tuesday, March 1, the older sister of another tennis star Serena Williams tweeted, "Been singin Karaoke around the world for years,Thailand, Japan, Korea,USA...hope this can prepare me for the biggest challenge ever...@311."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'