Louise Lombard's Sofia Curtis Is Back on 'CSI'
Agent Sofia Curtis is in town. The "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" team is welcoming back the character played by Louise Lombard who first appeared in season 5 and was last seen in the first episode of season 8.
Her comeback is staged along with the return of serial killer Nate Haskell, played by Bill Irwin. In the eighth season opener, her departure was never explained but executive producer Carol Mendelsohn said that Sofia is now in a different place. "Sofia's a deputy chief now. She's gotten her shield and she has a real 'take no prisoners' attitude," Carol dished to TV Line.
In her return, she will rub Langston the wrong way. "Langston becomes involved because Sofia wants to call in the feds, since they've now had Haskell sightings in Mexico and all over, which means he's clearly not in Vegas. Of course, Langston begs to differ," Mendelsohn dished out.
"The episode is really about where is Nate Haskell. Sofia actually blames Langston and Catherine for Haskell's escape. And she blames Brass." The showrunner said that Brass would bite back.
Lombard is set for one episode but Mendelsohn noted, "You may see her in the finale too."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?