Louise Lombard's Sofia Curtis Is Back on 'CSI'
Agent Sofia Curtis is in town. The "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" team is welcoming back the character played by Louise Lombard who first appeared in season 5 and was last seen in the first episode of season 8.
Her comeback is staged along with the return of serial killer Nate Haskell, played by Bill Irwin. In the eighth season opener, her departure was never explained but executive producer Carol Mendelsohn said that Sofia is now in a different place. "Sofia's a deputy chief now. She's gotten her shield and she has a real 'take no prisoners' attitude," Carol dished to TV Line.
In her return, she will rub Langston the wrong way. "Langston becomes involved because Sofia wants to call in the feds, since they've now had Haskell sightings in Mexico and all over, which means he's clearly not in Vegas. Of course, Langston begs to differ," Mendelsohn dished out.
"The episode is really about where is Nate Haskell. Sofia actually blames Langston and Catherine for Haskell's escape. And she blames Brass." The showrunner said that Brass would bite back.
Lombard is set for one episode but Mendelsohn noted, "You may see her in the finale too."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!