Louise Lombard's Sofia Curtis Is Back on 'CSI'
Agent Sofia Curtis is in town. The "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" team is welcoming back the character played by Louise Lombard who first appeared in season 5 and was last seen in the first episode of season 8.
Her comeback is staged along with the return of serial killer Nate Haskell, played by Bill Irwin. In the eighth season opener, her departure was never explained but executive producer Carol Mendelsohn said that Sofia is now in a different place. "Sofia's a deputy chief now. She's gotten her shield and she has a real 'take no prisoners' attitude," Carol dished to TV Line.
In her return, she will rub Langston the wrong way. "Langston becomes involved because Sofia wants to call in the feds, since they've now had Haskell sightings in Mexico and all over, which means he's clearly not in Vegas. Of course, Langston begs to differ," Mendelsohn dished out.
"The episode is really about where is Nate Haskell. Sofia actually blames Langston and Catherine for Haskell's escape. And she blames Brass." The showrunner said that Brass would bite back.
Lombard is set for one episode but Mendelsohn noted, "You may see her in the finale too."
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police