Behind-the-Scene Video of Matthew Morrison's 'Summer Rain' Tour
On the day his debut single "Summer Rain" is released for digital download, Matthew Morrison dropped footage from the rehearsal of his upcoming tour. The "Glee" actor sings the new song with a band while strumming an ukulele.
"On the rooftop thinkin' it's about to pour/ People run for shelter, tryin' to get out that storm," he delivers lyrics in the groovy tune. "But I got you with me, the sun behind me/ So what are we leavin' for? Let's stay. Let's get carried away/ Your eyes are beggin' me to touch you there, could be a thousand people watchin' but we don't care."
"Summer Rain" is the first official offering from Matthew's forthcoming debut album which is due May this year. "That day when I went into the studio to write 'Summer Rain,' I didn't know what I was going to write. It was the first song that I wrote for this album," he recalled the studio session to ARTISTdirect.
"Luckily, it was a story that I had and it is kind of sexual, but it is about being young and in love in NYC and appreciating a moment. I had a memory burn of this experience. I had with a girlfriend at the time, and it was something so beautiful to me and I wanted to make a song about it since it was very special to me."
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump