Behind-the-Scene Video of Matthew Morrison's 'Summer Rain' Tour
On the day his debut single "Summer Rain" is released for digital download, Matthew Morrison dropped footage from the rehearsal of his upcoming tour. The "Glee" actor sings the new song with a band while strumming an ukulele.
"On the rooftop thinkin' it's about to pour/ People run for shelter, tryin' to get out that storm," he delivers lyrics in the groovy tune. "But I got you with me, the sun behind me/ So what are we leavin' for? Let's stay. Let's get carried away/ Your eyes are beggin' me to touch you there, could be a thousand people watchin' but we don't care."
"Summer Rain" is the first official offering from Matthew's forthcoming debut album which is due May this year. "That day when I went into the studio to write 'Summer Rain,' I didn't know what I was going to write. It was the first song that I wrote for this album," he recalled the studio session to ARTISTdirect.
"Luckily, it was a story that I had and it is kind of sexual, but it is about being young and in love in NYC and appreciating a moment. I had a memory burn of this experience. I had with a girlfriend at the time, and it was something so beautiful to me and I wanted to make a song about it since it was very special to me."
More Matthew Morrison News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors