Set Pictures of Brad Pitt's 'Cogan's Trade' Emerge
Principal photography for "Cogan's Trade" has been kicked off this month and pictures from the set have hit the web. They give a look at the lead actor, Brad Pitt, as Jackie Cogan. He sported slicked back hair, a goatee beard and long sideburns during the shooting in New Orleans, Louisiana on Tuesday, March 8.
For the costume, he donned an all black ensemble which included a leather jacket. All in all, the hairstyle and outfit make him look like a late 1990s version of Nicolas Cage.
Pitt's character, Cogan, is a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game under protection of the mob. The film reportedly will be filled with "ill-conceived capers, double-dealing shenanigans and high voltage violence."
Taking the helming duty is Andrew Dominick who directed Pitt in "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford". Other "Jesse James" actors, Casey Affleck and Sam Rockwell, are also cast in "Cogan's Trade". No release date is set for the crime drama movie.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake