Set Pictures of Brad Pitt's 'Cogan's Trade' Emerge
Principal photography for "Cogan's Trade" has been kicked off this month and pictures from the set have hit the web. They give a look at the lead actor, Brad Pitt, as Jackie Cogan. He sported slicked back hair, a goatee beard and long sideburns during the shooting in New Orleans, Louisiana on Tuesday, March 8.
For the costume, he donned an all black ensemble which included a leather jacket. All in all, the hairstyle and outfit make him look like a late 1990s version of Nicolas Cage.
Pitt's character, Cogan, is a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game under protection of the mob. The film reportedly will be filled with "ill-conceived capers, double-dealing shenanigans and high voltage violence."
Taking the helming duty is Andrew Dominick who directed Pitt in "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford". Other "Jesse James" actors, Casey Affleck and Sam Rockwell, are also cast in "Cogan's Trade". No release date is set for the crime drama movie.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch