Set Pictures of Brad Pitt's 'Cogan's Trade' Emerge
Principal photography for "Cogan's Trade" has been kicked off this month and pictures from the set have hit the web. They give a look at the lead actor, Brad Pitt, as Jackie Cogan. He sported slicked back hair, a goatee beard and long sideburns during the shooting in New Orleans, Louisiana on Tuesday, March 8.
For the costume, he donned an all black ensemble which included a leather jacket. All in all, the hairstyle and outfit make him look like a late 1990s version of Nicolas Cage.
Pitt's character, Cogan, is a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game under protection of the mob. The film reportedly will be filled with "ill-conceived capers, double-dealing shenanigans and high voltage violence."
Taking the helming duty is Andrew Dominick who directed Pitt in "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford". Other "Jesse James" actors, Casey Affleck and Sam Rockwell, are also cast in "Cogan's Trade". No release date is set for the crime drama movie.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'