Set Pictures of Brad Pitt's 'Cogan's Trade' Emerge
Principal photography for "Cogan's Trade" has been kicked off this month and pictures from the set have hit the web. They give a look at the lead actor, Brad Pitt, as Jackie Cogan. He sported slicked back hair, a goatee beard and long sideburns during the shooting in New Orleans, Louisiana on Tuesday, March 8.
For the costume, he donned an all black ensemble which included a leather jacket. All in all, the hairstyle and outfit make him look like a late 1990s version of Nicolas Cage.
Pitt's character, Cogan, is a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game under protection of the mob. The film reportedly will be filled with "ill-conceived capers, double-dealing shenanigans and high voltage violence."
Taking the helming duty is Andrew Dominick who directed Pitt in "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford". Other "Jesse James" actors, Casey Affleck and Sam Rockwell, are also cast in "Cogan's Trade". No release date is set for the crime drama movie.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans