Set Pictures of Brad Pitt's 'Cogan's Trade' Emerge
Principal photography for "Cogan's Trade" has been kicked off this month and pictures from the set have hit the web. They give a look at the lead actor, Brad Pitt, as Jackie Cogan. He sported slicked back hair, a goatee beard and long sideburns during the shooting in New Orleans, Louisiana on Tuesday, March 8.
For the costume, he donned an all black ensemble which included a leather jacket. All in all, the hairstyle and outfit make him look like a late 1990s version of Nicolas Cage.
Pitt's character, Cogan, is a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game under protection of the mob. The film reportedly will be filled with "ill-conceived capers, double-dealing shenanigans and high voltage violence."
Taking the helming duty is Andrew Dominick who directed Pitt in "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford". Other "Jesse James" actors, Casey Affleck and Sam Rockwell, are also cast in "Cogan's Trade". No release date is set for the crime drama movie.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?